Can you buds help me with my curing situation?

• Thread starter GrimloxK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why does it keep telling me I have to spread the rep before hitting you again, ml? Me likey the vittle vault.

G

GrimloxK

I know man.. Im new and I hate trimming..

Good job on the 2 zip plant

Someone here told me "It's like frying an egg. Everyone has a little different way of doing it."

You will find your way....I am still finding mine. Threads like this one, with folks like seamaiden and help alot

Co-sign.

Actually all the trimming made me nausea's because Red Dragon doesn't give off the regular Kush smell....it's more like Pine...I woke up this morning not feeling good to boot....don't know if it was related to the trimming but whatevs. lol

As per Seamaidens reply...I just wanted to clarify with you Sea. I was reading an article in SKunk magazine where the rev said that he puts his buds into a paper bag and leaves them open for a couple days then transfers to a tin can for a couple more and then seals them up inside a mason jar.

I actually didn't get to trimming 3 of my bigger buds because it got to be 1 a.m. in the morning and I had an important appointment to make at 7 a.m. But i'm glad this forum has posters that help others.

+rep for all

Latest posts

Top Bottom