Can you diagnose this plants deficiency?

• Thread starter roro12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
roro12

roro12

My indoor grow has seen
Can you diagnose this plants deficiency
Can you diagnose this plants deficiency 2
Can you diagnose this plants deficiency 3
Can you diagnose this plants deficiency 4
Can you diagnose this plants deficiency 5
some issues im wondering if you have any idea as too what I can do. So at first this plant had white leafs around the top and middle and i cut em off. Now its all green again but very thin and and I put it in flower so I can just get it harvest and out the way but I'm curious as too what you think may be the problem.

roro12

roro12

I have added zero nutrition this entire grow. and its 2 weeks into flower

Madmax

Madmax

Id say the lights too close.purpling stem and on leaves and white bleaching.?.this is all new to me and still learning so dont believe anything i say lol.... @Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Can you give some info such as media, containers, watering practices and environment, light wattage and distance?

A history of the hrow and full plant pics?

roro12

roro12

its on 2nd week of flower. in veg it had some white leafs and I cut em off and new green ones grew finally. the medium is some bag soil I got at Walmart with the white crumbs in it. I have not added any nutrients at all for the whole grow. its in a room set to 77 degrees F and at 45 % humidity

roro12

roro12

I water it when the soil starts getting dry about every 3 days.the lights a 600 watt led grow light and its about 1 foot off the plant. This is my first grow ever and I understand its a bit fucked but I'm curious as to what I can do differently. thanks for any help.

roro12

roro12

I have not ordered any yet. I am not sure what kinds I should get. I started this indoor grow like 5 months ago and the plants in bad shape but figured I'd finish it out. I have 6 new seedlings sprouted and was kinda curious whats going on so I don't make the same mistakes on the new ones. I want to order some things for making good soil and some nutrients any other advice is welcome

Madmax

Madmax

I water it when the soil starts getting dry about every 3 days.the lights a 600 watt led grow light and its about 1 foot off the plant. This is my first grow ever and I understand its a bit fucked but I'm curious as to what I can do differently. thanks for any help.
We all start somewhere bro we are all here to learn but obviously some are here just to b a fookhead disrepecting peoples grows..
not sure who or what your on about now its quite obviously very few of you wants to assist someone with a bit of knowledge so ill continue on my own. I definitely didnt want the advice from some halfwit with one backyard grow under the belt any how
If your revering to me bro im on your side..treespider has gone walkabouts ..dont need that shit here...

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have not ordered any yet. I am not sure what kinds I should get. I started this indoor grow like 5 months ago and the plants in bad shape but figured I'd finish it out. I have 6 new seedlings sprouted and was kinda curious whats going on so I don't make the same mistakes on the new ones. I want to order some things for making good soil and some nutrients any other advice is welcome
For simplicity maybe some like fox farm soil that contain nutrients? Never used them myself but plenty here with experience with them

roro12

roro12

okay cool I appreciate you guys giving feedback it really helps alot. I just have a little grow of about 5 plants. im going to use different soil some made for growing nugs. And ill get a PH reader some PH up and down and see if the next grow goes a little better. I'll get one more 600 watt light and maybe add some more holes to the bottom of the 5 gallons for better drainage

DTG

DTG

Don't worry roro12, there good people on here with good advice & will help you. Don't give that one a second thought. As for your plant, she looks hungry to me. You said you have not fed it the entire grow so far ? Try a light feed, maybe a 1/2 dose the recommended to start, see what happens.
If you are in flower I suggest a flowering nute of the organic type. Yes drainage is good, you don't need root rot at this stage.

Good Luck, I hope you save it.

DTG.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Where you are now and for ease of use I would recommend your basic tomato fertilizer, Peters makes a great product and there's a few others that you can find at your basic home goods or department store that would work too, good luck

roro12

roro12

thanks for the info guys. I'll be checking out the tomato fert right now via google. Thanks again for all the advice. I welcome anyone with an opinion and I appreciate everyone

Latest posts

Top Bottom