Can You Help A Brother Out?

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Does posting this make me look like a schmuck?

• Yes

• No

• Kinda

• Of course not, we're all family.

• Fuck Polls

Results are only viewable after voting.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Me too!!! I always fantasize about what id do if i won a cpl hundred million haha. First thing wud be land. Lots of land!!!
That's what I need, to win Powerball and get crazy amounts of money. That's the only thing that holds anyone back from doing anything you can imagine. There are ways to turn my life right around and give me the freedom to do whatever I want to do, it just requires ridiculous amounts of money! :banghead: lmao!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey papa i tell you what see what i can do i know many people in this field that owe me can you post a picture of what your wanting i pass it on to my people you pay shipping and i am sure you will be rolling in no time if you want can even send you a couple of Philippine care takers lolView attachment 634704
LMFAO thats hilarious. Hey Papa remember since we is all friends send them galz my way when your done!!!! I figger your good for at least 10 mins LOL

On a serious note, why is it we men have such a hard time reaching out for help? Ego I guess.
Never feel bad or ashamed for reaching out bro. We are a community of farmers here. And every farm community I have known take care of their own. Good job saying " I need help" I will send something your way brother!!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

That's what I need, to win Powerball and get crazy amounts of money. That's the only thing that holds anyone back from doing anything you can imagine. There are ways to turn my life right around and give me the freedom to do whatever I want to do, it just requires ridiculous amounts of money! :banghead: lmao!
No crap . Quality falls price goes up.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

PAPA Indica I know how much it hurts now.
Stay well pops hope you are doing better ☺✌.
I have never had to ask for anything. Now people (Not all ) see a weak sick person in a chair. Taking advantage of it . Canadian governments are now . Crazy. The only friends I talk to are on this site.
20160902 182619
my doggies ☺ .lol and the ol lady.

20160414 200153
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

PS how much are you lacking on getting the chair purchased????
I was actually fortunate enough to have one donated to me the day after I posted that gofund, it came from a somewhat distant relative of my wifes, we didn't know they had it and they didn't know we needed it. Pretty much new too. One of my Aunts was good enough to buy me a recliner too so, I lowered my goal after the first couple of days and I'm focusing on the home repair type stuff to make it safer and easier to live in my own home.
Then I realized some things were a lot more expensive than I thought so, I've got to keep it simple. (My wife had shown me a couple things and I mistook what I was looking at for the money.)

Am I correct you dont have Medicare?. Cause a homey just got one using his medicare plan.
I do have medicare but, instead of just pushing my claim through they wanted me to jump through some hoops first. Meanwhile I was stuck in an old piece of shit manual chair and it was killing me, I just couldn't wait for them to decide to do something.
It's partly my own fault for not going through them a long time ago for wheelchairs but, I had a power chair given to me back at the time when I was first needing a chair so, I never needed to go through them.
The stupid thing is that the people I was trying to go through had already brought me an adjustable bed paid for by medicare, (biggest piece of shit ever), and they said where I had already gotten that then it would be no problem to get me a chair as long as my doctor would write me a prescription and fill out the paperwork, which he did but, they still decided they wanted to jack me around.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

PAPA Indica I know how much it hurts now.
Stay well pops hope you are doing better ☺✌.
I have never had to ask for anything. Now people (Not all ) see a weak sick person in a chair. Taking advantage of it . Canadian governments are now . Crazy. The only friends I talk to are on this site. View attachment 636113 my doggies ☺ .lol and the ol lady.
Thanks bro, I hope things are going well for you. I know what you mean, I never had to ask for anything either, until now, and most of my friends are on here too. Really the only person who comes to visit me is my cousin.

G gnome

G gnome

Thanks bro, I hope things are going well for you. I know what you mean, I never had to ask for anything either, until now, and most of my friends are on here too. Really the only person who comes to visit me is my cousin.
Hey Pops,
I,m back in town. Had a great vacation w the fam. So glad to hear u got a chair!!! Now if we can just make ur house a lil more chair friendly huh? I'm gonna call ya later this morning and shoot the breeze a lil bit. I know how expensive it is to make ur house wheelchair accessible. I built a ramp and a deck for a guy once and the material alone was 2,500!!! Not to mention having the correct sized doors to accommodate a wheelchair!!!
Stay on medicare to get u a chair bro for when this one goes out on ya.....

Homesteader

Homesteader

I have installed chair lifts on stairs in homes in the past and they can be bought used quite often for pennies on the dollar and are fairly basic to install. Sometimes senior centers have equipment depending on the area I'm sure, at least worth looking into. Churches may be able to steer you to equipment as well.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Shit pops I didn't see this thread.
Thank for the headsup G gnome.
More than happy to help you out. I don't like gofundme because of the 8% that they charge. So maybe pm me and we can work something out.
I have a hard time asking for help. Hell I have a hard time accepting a compliment. Now that's fucked up.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
More than happy to help you out. I don't like gofundme because of the 8% that they charge. So maybe pm me and we can work something out.
I have a hard time asking for help. Hell I have a hard time accepting a compliment. Now that's fucked up.
Well @stonestacker your a hell of a mason and a all round good dude!!!!! See that compliment didnt hurt too bad did it. LOL Gotchya!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
See @Papa Indica we dont always get what we Want, but we always get what we Need. Good to hear the newz your gonna get what you Need. Righteous. I love a happy ending!!! And no fokkers not that kind :p

str8smokn

str8smokn

I wasn't aware of the 8% they charge.
So mine might be in the package of handrails I send you.
It's good to hear things are already looking better for you and now this money will be freed up for just house upgrades.
STR8

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I was actually fortunate enough to have one donated to me the day after I posted that gofund, it came from a somewhat distant relative of my wifes, we didn't know they had it and they didn't know we needed it. Pretty much new too. One of my Aunts was good enough to buy me a recliner too so, I lowered my goal after the first couple of days and I'm focusing on the home repair type stuff to make it safer and easier to live in my own home.
Then I realized some things were a lot more expensive than I thought so, I've got to keep it simple. (My wife had shown me a couple things and I mistook what I was looking at for the money.)

I do have medicare but, instead of just pushing my claim through they wanted me to jump through some hoops first. Meanwhile I was stuck in an old piece of shit manual chair and it was killing me, I just couldn't wait for them to decide to do something.
It's partly my own fault for not going through them a long time ago for wheelchairs but, I had a power chair given to me back at the time when I was first needing a chair so, I never needed to go through them.
The stupid thing is that the people I was trying to go through had already brought me an adjustable bed paid for by medicare, (biggest piece of shit ever), and they said where I had already gotten that then it would be no problem to get me a chair as long as my doctor would write me a prescription and fill out the paperwork, which he did but, they still decided they wanted to jack me around.
Yeah I hear you Pops . I got a new one after a long fight . Like its their own money. Lol . I got the chair 8000 .00
And they took my ramp back. Lol messed up. Doctors note that they has to be done over and over. .lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom