Can You Help A Brother Out?

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Does posting this make me look like a schmuck?

• Yes

• No

• Kinda

• Of course not, we're all family.

• Fuck Polls

Results are only viewable after voting.
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

While it's frustrating as hell every time you need something having to go through a bunch of shit, it's kinda understandable when you consider all the people out there that take advantage of the system. Those fucks are the ones that ruin it for those of us with real needs.
Yeah I hear you. What I don't understand is why drug coverage don't cover actual medical marijuana. The hydromorphine I use to get the prescription cost 150$ or so .. But I guess it is up to the FAT KATS. . Where are the freedom of choice. ? .
Up in smoke. Just wrong kind. Lol

scoop

scoop

They don't cover MMJ because it isn't sanctioned/regulated by the FED like the pills are....

IMO.......there >is< a freedom of choice in all of this....the freedom to not use their pills. I fell victim to those bitches for 5 years....and it was VERY tough for me to face the fact(s) that (a) I was an addict (b) I needed to kick (c) I was gonna have to develop a higher tolerance to pain (d) I couldn't truly HEAL with such drugs onboard/holding me down...both physically and mentally.

Kicking was easy. DECIDING and taking the steps needed to kick wasn't. My choice was to stop all opiate use and to use MMJ far more extensively. Those still eating the pills are choosing to do so.....for many reasons...all of which I fully understand. It's a tough place to be....and for me...it wasn't somewhere I could stay any longer.

Much strength to all.....however it reveals itself.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

They don't cover MMJ because it isn't sanctioned/regulated by the FED like the pills are....

IMO.......there >is< a freedom of choice in all of this....the freedom to not use their pills. I fell victim to those bitches for 5 years....and it was VERY tough for me to face the fact(s) that (a) I was an addict (b) I needed to kick (c) I was gonna have to develop a higher tolerance to pain (d) I couldn't truly HEAL with such drugs onboard/holding me down...both physically and mentally.

Kicking was easy. DECIDING and taking the steps needed to kick wasn't. My choice was to stop all opiate use and to use MMJ far more extensively. Those still eating the pills are choosing to do so.....for many reasons...all of which I fully understand. It's a tough place to be....and for me...it wasn't somewhere I could stay any longer.

Much strength to all.....however it reveals itself.
Use to be on pain pills. My problem is constantly getting the right mmj . My problem is primarily seizures from t.b.I . Stroke. . Then diagnosed cronic PTSD. Border line personality disorder. From fuck up parenting and creep diddalers. Government don't let the choice be yours. Still force stuff down you . Or you'll die . Yo I've got every excuse for not using mmj by doctors. Gave up nerve blocks now in chair.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You know, I've made a point of saying many times that I don't expect anyone to do anything for me, if someone does want to then great, I very much appreciate it but, if they don't want to then that's just fine too. What bugs me is people making a show of wanting to help, make sure everyone sees them saying they're gonna help and then do nothing at all. I hate posers.
If I tell you I'm going to do something I will go through hell and high water to make sure it happens.

So, a day or maybe two after I posted this thread here I posted one over at Stax too, I haven't been over there hardly at all lately and when I have I was kinda bashing on management a bit, lol, but I did it anyway, making note of the fact that it may be a touch ballsy.
Kak was the first one out of the gate with an offer of a pack of beans that are apparently pretty popular with some and from there a bunch of people came out with offers of packs of beans and everyone was talking about doing an auction with them. Medusa told me to send her a pm and she would donate some seeds, I was on when she posted the comment so, I went ahead and sent her a pm right then while she was still on, I still haven't heard a word.
Then it seemed to quickly die down and be forgotten by most. One guy in particular seemed to want to make sure it went forward and sent Kak a pm about setting up the auction but, he never heard a word back from him.
The stax "family" indeed. Whatever. I always felt more welcomed here than I ever did there.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny, I used to be that special kinda asshole myself, still am in a lot of ways I guess but, life has a way of beating some of us down to the point where we lose some of that and settle down a might. lmao

MAY I HAVE ANOTHER KICK IN THE BALLS PLEASE, SIR!?!?
:banghead: :shifty: :facepalm:
I can relate papa Life as you say can and will kick the shit out of most peeps. In my case it beat me up good enough that instead of kicking shit out of me , it kicked some humility into me. If that makes sense. :)

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

:) Is it creepy that I enjoyed going through the donation list? Yeah, it's probably pretty creepy....
Wow, now we see that Seamaiden is a creepy, stalker type! lmfao!

I can relate papa Life as you say can and will kick the shit out of most peeps. In my case it beat me up good enough that instead of kicking shit out of me , it kicked some humility into me. If that makes sense. :)
And I can definitely relate to that, I've said many times that while this disease is the worst thing that's ever happened to me it's also one of the best because it gave me some much needed humility. I really did need to be knocked down a notch or two but, I think this might have been a bit overkill. lol

Being of service to others is a quality in us that is WAY Under rated. Doing something for our fellow man and expecting nothing in return is magical.
Growing up I never got shit that I wanted, ever. I honestly don't remember ever once getting anything I asked for for Christmas or my birthday, as a result I ended up being someone who liked to get things when I got older but, I also discovered long ago that giving feels better than receiving.
I would much rather be in a position of being able to give.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey @G gnome .

You seen this wheelchair designed to roll on Sandy beaches?

It increases the surface area of all the wheels to lower the pressure per square inch applied to the ground.

So in effect it kind of floats on top of the sand since there's not enough weight to pass the threshold making it sink into the sand.

What a neat idea!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, now we see that Seamaiden is a creepy, stalker type! lmfao!

And I can definitely relate to that, I've said many times that while this disease is the worst thing that's ever happened to me it's also one of the best because it gave me some much needed humility. I really did need to be knocked down a notch or two but, I think this might have been a bit overkill. lol

Growing up I never got shit that I wanted, ever. I honestly don't remember ever once getting anything I asked for for Christmas or my birthday, as a result I ended up being someone who liked to get things when I got older but, I also discovered long ago that giving feels better than receiving.
I would much rather be in a position of being able to give.
BTW bro, I didnt go to Gofund as I saw you got the chair you needed Which is way kool. Is there anything else you need at this ti
Hey @G gnome .

It increases the surface area of all the wheels to lower the pressure per square inch applied to the ground.

So in effect it kind of floats on top of the sand since there's not enough weight to pass the threshold making it sink into the sand.

What a neat idea!
Ya I cam almost picture @Papa Indica toolin down the beach with a casey jones engineer hat a a foot long blunt hangin out of his mouth. :)

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hey @G gnome .

What a neat idea!
Why didn't they make it so it could go out and float on the water too? Hmmmm?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You know, I've made a point of saying many times that I don't expect anyone to do anything for me, if someone does want to then great, I very much appreciate it but, if they don't want to then that's just fine too. What bugs me is people making a show of wanting to help, make sure everyone sees them saying they're gonna help and then do nothing at all. I hate posers.
If I tell you I'm going to do something I will go through hell and high water to make sure it happens.

So, a day or maybe two after I posted this thread here I posted one over at Stax too, I haven't been over there hardly at all lately and when I have I was kinda bashing on management a bit, lol, but I did it anyway, making note of the fact that it may be a touch ballsy.
Kak was the first one out of the gate with an offer of a pack of beans that are apparently pretty popular with some and from there a bunch of people came out with offers of packs of beans and everyone was talking about doing an auction with them. Medusa told me to send her a pm and she would donate some seeds, I was on when she posted the comment so, I went ahead and sent her a pm right then while she was still on, I still haven't heard a word.
Then it seemed to quickly die down and be forgotten by most. One guy in particular seemed to want to make sure it went forward and sent Kak a pm about setting up the auction but, he never heard a word back from him.
The stax "family" indeed. Whatever. I always felt more welcomed here than I ever did there.

I probably shouldn't have even posted this, I didn't mean to make anyone feel like I was calling them out, I just got a little turned off out by the way shit went down over there. I'm totally grateful for the couple people over there that did help me out, I wouldn't want to discount them and again, I never expected anyone to do something.
I'm starting to feel like an ass writing this shit, like I'm coming off as one of those young, entitled fucks that's never done shit for themselves, expecting someone else to do it for them and that's way off from who I am.
Feeling like I need to just put an end to the whole gofundme thing.

Freakin' love you guys, ya know? :happy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom