Cana Coco Mg Deficiency

• Thread starter Thelight413
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thelight413

Thelight413

So I've been trying to dial in my coco feed for a while now, The pics below are as of today,
I started feeding them at 10ml/gal A+B with 10-12ml/gal Rhyzo (1.3-1.4 EC) and it was a little too much for them at the time (Week 2 veg), so i lowered the feed to 7ml/gal A+B with 10-12ml/gal Rhyzo (.9-1.0 EC) I was trying to go without using any Calmg product on the advice of certain growers here, I believe my plants are experiencing a small mg deficiency as can be seen in the pics, so I added 1 ml/gal calimagic to my res bringing total EC to 1.1 (I did that this morning so it should be a few days before i see results), note that these pictures are without any calimagic added, I'm hoping the addition of a small dosage this morning will green these girls up. I think now that my plants are a bit more mature, they could probably handle the original feed of 10ml/gal AB which i assume should solve my Calmg problem but I think a small dosage of calimagic could also be the cure. Let me know what you think!

image1%20%281%29-S.jpg

image3%20%281%29-S.jpg

image2%20%281%29-S.jpg

Canna Coco
Canna Coco Nutes (AB, Rhyzo)
PH 6.0

Tnelz

Tnelz

I think u will be fine. I would get a cal product and a mag product seperatly. Nothing wrong with calimagic though. Just saying. For the future every third water I'd add just calimagic. You will be fine. Respect and good vibes man.

Thelight413

Thelight413

Use calimagic at 5ml per gl.
I'm pretty sure that will be a bit too much, no offense and obviously every system is different, I'm also not using RO water. I like the idea of using my tap water and adding calmag until the water reads around .3-.4 EC THEN...I will add my base nutes, I have seen a few people who do this and it seems like a simple solution to make sure your water out of the tap has enough of what the plants need in combination with base nutrients. Any other folks do this ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I tried it while growing in coir, and I ended up after two unsatisfactory grows going to RO/DI and adding back Ca and Mg at appropriate levels.
I think u will be fine. I would get a cal product and a mag product seperatly. Nothing wrong with calimagic though. Just saying. For the future every third water I'd add just calimagic. You will be fine. Respect and good vibes man.
You don't think he needs to up it here?

S

Seed Buyer

I know I am a little late to the dance but I would do a slurry test to get a more accurate idea of whats going on in the root zone.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I've run canna at 10-12 all they way through with nothing extra, plants come out great. Never ran with rhizo though def seems unnecessary, are you supposed to use that much? Ive heard its not that great except for foliar feeds, maybe try cutting that out.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Yes what this guy said. Keep the a and b up and cut the rhizo in half or right out. Adding Cal mag is not necessary with canna coco and canna nutes. Im guessing the excess rizo is fn you up, thats a ton of rizo your adding.
I've run canna at 10-12 all they way through with nothing extra, plants come out great. Never ran with rhizo though def seems unnecessary, are you supposed to use that much? Ive heard its not that great except for foliar feeds, maybe try cutting that out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom