20/20 one the 80's bag seeds now the hunt is on for the Panama red and Hawaiian
DSCF7313

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Hey what ya say @Canappa .....
Sending you Fuzzy lill seedling positive FlyJ Vibes with a touch of
THC magic to go . . . .

Half way through with my NFT build
due to my space I am countersinking the gutters then running my Nute lines and tank with pump one floor down under the whole thing. By doing that I will have 5 full feet from my light to my canappy lol all in fun......

Totally digin hanging out at the e-house of @Canappa ......

Cant wait to see what ya find . . . . . .
FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

Hey Hey what ya say @Canappa .....
Sending you Fuzzy lill seedling positive FlyJ Vibes with a touch of
THC magic to go . . . .

Half way through with my NFT build
due to my space I am countersinking the gutters then running my Nute lines and tank with pump one floor down under the whole thing. By doing that I will have 5 full feet from my light to my canappy lol all in fun......

Totally digin hanging out at the e-house of @Canappa ......

Cant wait to see what ya find . . . . . .
FlyJ

Always nothing but positive vibes from for FlyinJ! Thanks I cant wait to see what come out of these beans. So far they are strong and healthy, some have a really light green leaves coming from the, almost looks florescent. I will be sexing these and running them in my next run its going to be a great show.

Ahhh shit FlyinJ is going NFT:woot: Now I am going to have some competition. Glad your able to get going on your system, if you need anything just let me know. I am sure you will love the set up, Once you go hydro you will never want to grow in dirt,lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm in. As always hope u kill it and I'm sure u will. Props on an 80s pheno hunt! I have zero doubt u will find something and smash it all the way through! Props and positive vibes to u bro!

Canappa

Canappa

I'm in. As always hope u kill it and I'm sure u will. Props on an 80s pheno hunt! I have zero doubt u will find something and smash it all the way through! Props and positive vibes to u bro!

I will try my best like I always do but my system does most of the work, Thanks for the Vibes bro good to see you around. Hope to find something special for sure, If not I still have 20 more 80s seeds to go through. Peace bro and always keep it real:D

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thanks for the boost @Canappa YOU BUD ROCKER YOU
Im gunna need it LoAGHFT ROFL Hic icup
besides you will be the one Im calling 3am if my run goes south.....
Oh hell Im already about as south as I can get . . . . . . LoL
Its all good
Peace C man
flyJ

215 User

215 User

Good luck!

A lot of good exotic herb passed thru in the 80's...The Hawaiian was the most serious giggle/body weed as a teen in Cali.

Canappa

Canappa

Update: The seeds run is still going though they had not so good start, they seem to be making a come back under the new lights. I mad a huge mistake and didnt Ph my water and failed to make big enough drain holes in the cups. After a wk I noticed the 80's bag seeds,the Cripplin Bubba, Dead Head Og and Og Ghost train haze #1 where all turning yellow and growing very slow:(. But I made bigger holes, flush with the correct ph water and bought a new light seems to be doing the trick.

Group Shot
DSCF7406

Dead Head OG
DSCF7405

80's bag seed
DSCF7404

Tnelz

Tnelz

Update: The seeds run is still going though they had not so good start, they seem to be making a come back under the new lights. I mad a huge mistake and didnt Ph my water and failed to make big enough drain holes in the cups. After a wk I noticed the 80's bag seeds,the Cripplin Bubba, Dead Head Og and Og Ghost train haze #1 where all turning yellow and growing very slow:(. But I made bigger holes, flush with the correct ph water and bought a new light seems to be doing the trick.

Group Shot
View attachment 450858
Dead Head OG
View attachment 450859
80's bag seed
View attachment 450860
Ur a pro. Good catch. I'm sure they will turn out fine. Def interested in seeing that gth! Go get em bro.

Icristal

Icristal

WoW, you are going to be one busy person,,,looking good Canappa. :) How are the yeti's doing?

Good Vibes my friend and Happy growing
Icristal

Canappa

Canappa

In the Gutters now Loompa's Yeti F3, and Moon Dawgs i
Ur a pro. Good catch. I'm sure they will turn out fine. Def interested in seeing that gth! Go get em bro.

Thanks T , Yeh I been having some trouble with my girl, now shes moving out better for me and her mind was not focused on growing. But now the only girls I am focusing on are the one's that make me Money Bro:smug: Woman may come a go but I always have my grows. Peace

Welcome to the Gutter...Loompa gear F'3s and Moon Dawgs and the back row are some Fuzzy Fruit from Motarebel . Dont mind the leak on the floor its fixed now lol
DSCF7417

Last edited:
Canappa

Canappa

WoW, you are going to be one busy person,,,looking good Canappa. :) How are the yeti's doing?

Good Vibes my friend and Happy growing
Icristal

The Yeti girls are all doing great thanks for the good vibes , I been busy alright working 70hrs a wk and all the drama going on at home, but it all makes me a better person and a better grower because I spend all my free time in my garden now...

Tnelz

Tnelz

In the Gutters now Loompa's Yeti F3, and Moon Dawgs i

Thanks T , Yeh I been having some trouble with my girl, now shes moving out better for me and her mind was not focused on growing. But now the only girls I am focusing on are the one's that make me Money Bro:smug: Woman may come a go but I always have my grows. Peace

Welcome to the Gutter...Loompa gear F'3s and Moon Dawgs and the back row are some Fuzzy Fruit from Motarebel . Dont mind the leak on the floor its fixed now lol
View attachment 450861
Looking great as usual. Sorry about ur lady but I bet this run will be ur best ever. Fully focused bro! Good luck and can't wait t so what happens!

straincreation

straincreation

Gotta love keepin busy it makes the times in the garden exciting, anxious to get in there to see if all is well.
Hapoy farmin;)
as usual everything looks great.

Canappa

Canappa

Ok been off the forum for a min cant forget to keep you all update, But I am back old girl moved out and its time to focus back on my grow.Put these babies under a 1k and they love it.

The babies are doing great! a little slow but that's ok, I have some time before I run them in my system.

First up my 80's seed pheno hunt all is good didnt loose one
DSCF7504

next Dead Head Og
DSCF7507

nice Og Ghost train haze #1
DSCF7510

Cripplin Bubba
DSCF7512

stonestacker

stonestacker

Looking good as always Canappa. Sorry about the old girl, but sounds like it's for the best. I hate drama and I'm too damn old for that shit.
Late but in for the show lot's of luck. But you don't need luck you got lots of skills.

Latest posts

Top Bottom