Canappa's Gutter Grows

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Hi canappa had some questions on the grod.. How many phenos variations are there and how many packs did you have to pop to find that one? Also can it stack and pack on the weight well or is it super viney and needs tons of training to put out? Also if its nose/flavor fuely? I'm buying a few packs to sort through a solid male and some keeper ladies so it would help alot and is much appreciated

GROD #1 she is the best pheno by far has tight nugs and a very strong OG funk, I have to tell you they are all my favorites not one bad pheno in the bunch they all look great and very stable. good topping I would recommend for sure , I only popped one seed pack to find my #1 but all where keepers. She has very nice spacing and grows rock hard nugs. The frost come in early my advise is to just look for the one that is fuely for the start early on in veg you will find her.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Thanks boss. Everything everyone is telling me is proof jb has a killer eye for selection. Definitely gonna enjoy this run. Your whole stable looks killer.

Canappa

Canappa

HiFi:

"HiFi is new and is White Fire OG x High Octane Bx3. The White Fire cut used is really fuely, heavy yielding dank, and taste like dead on OG kush"
Wifi 2 14

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Goddamn that hifi looks killer too. I guess I was late to the party, never had the Chance to scoop em.

Canappa

Canappa

So many choices what to smoke on? they are all so good thanks @germinator
So far the King Louis is my favorite
Sour Dawg
Moondawg
Nevilles Chem
Blue Lime Pie
King Louis IIIX OG
View attachment 540587

My taste test has come to and end, I have to give you props @germinator you sure know who what you are doing its some of the the most tastiest smoke and and potency is on point. The surprise was the King Louis my favorite not a daytime smoke for me for sure, The key lime Pie was the most flavorful very strong and her sister knocked me out for hours. The Nevilles Chem has that funky taste and great for a day time smoke. The Moon Dawg is always a winner looks, smell and taste you should have won the Loompa contest for sure! The sour dawg was very smooth yet with a kick toward the end. They are all winners in my book keep up the happy growing.

germinator

germinator

Damn....these props mean an awful lot coming from you.
Happy you enjoyed it, I think our palates are very similar.
And thanks for your generosity too!

Last edited:
Canappa

Canappa

Here we again, I made some more changes to the system running two gutters instead of 4 and two lights instead of 4. My plan is to produce more with less, and to set up another room so there will be less down time. I currently have on deck 8 Hifi's from JB just put into flower two days ago. The Hifi is a light eater she does not like much food. The leaves where curling up on me during veg with the ppm at 1200 I lowered her down to 800 and she seems to like it.

DSCF9200
DSCF9203
DSCF9205
DSCF9219

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You still using Ionic nutrients?
I'm along for the ride.
I'm about to bust out my NFT system at a new spot of mine.
Too many inspections at my spot. Can't do a quick hide in a uhaul while they do the inspection.

Canappa

Canappa

You still using Ionic nutrients?
I'm along for the ride.
I'm about to bust out my NFT system at a new spot of mine.
Too many inspections at my spot. Can't do a quick hide in a uhaul while they do the inspection.

Yes Sir, Ionic all day everyday! I was down for a few months but it on now! Good luck hope to see you up and running soon...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I was down for a few months but it on now
YEA ! ! ! ! Sir
Seeing the Channel Cat Doin his Thing ! ! ! !
Let the Nutes Flow Brother . . . . . .
It is good to see ya Postin Your Ladies C-Man always diggin it when your setting the Bar
I have been stayin with My Nyvia II and Finally have a Nyvia III w/cookies crossed
and Pink Urkle Cross
With alots Help from the JAWs Man and Medusa I have done two Dustings for just a few Beans... But
Oh what Fun.
GLAd to see ya and look forward to seeing the JUNGLE Drains Fill. . . .
Peace FlyJ

stonestacker

stonestacker

Glad to see you back up and running Canappa.
Wishing you the best green beasts possible.

Canappa

Canappa

YEA ! ! ! ! Sir
Seeing the Channel Cat Doin his Thing ! ! ! !
Let the Nutes Flow Brother . . . . . .
It is good to see ya Postin Your Ladies C-Man always diggin it when your setting the Bar
I have been stayin with My Nyvia II and Finally have a Nyvia III w/cookies crossed
and Pink Urkle Cross
With alots Help from the JAWs Man and Medusa I have done two Dustings for just a few Beans... But
Oh what Fun.
GLAd to see ya and look forward to seeing the JUNGLE Drains Fill. . . .
Peace FlyJ

Dusting hmmm soon we will be seeing FlyinJ seeds on the market haha. Killer crosses you got going. Thanks for the vibes!

Canappa

Canappa

Ok the end of week one since flip for the Hifi. Trying new things with the gutter grow this time around.
Super Cropping, yes this is my first time super cropping my garden looks like I killed everything haha
I always just let them grow no matter how high the got. This time I waited till they grew past the netting and cropped most all the tops at a 90 degree bend. Time will only tell how its going to some out I want to see the whole lot tops evenly spaced this is why I cropped them.
IMG 20151114 180812
IMG 20151114 180819
IMG 20151114 180828
IMG 20151114 182242
IMG 20151114 184035
IMG 20151114 185136
IMG 20151114 185145

Latest posts

Top Bottom