• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

The Funky Purple Rain, cut a fresh bud in half and this is what I seen
DSCF9622

m8ty

m8ty

Oh man! mold issues are the worst, nothing worst than opening a bud to find that mold web all inside the fat chunky colas.

That just happened on a few buds I was curing in a jar, I had to remove the mold parts and save the rest, I took all the colas apart to make sure they don't mold.

You rekon your mold issues was do to the humidity being too high? How did you rectify the mold problem?

Last edited:
Canappa

Canappa

Oh man! mold issues are the worst, nothing worst than opening a bud to find that mold web all inside the fat chunky colas.

That just happened on a few buds I was curing in a jar, I had to remove the mold parts and save the rest, I took all the colas apart to make sure they don't mold.

You rekon your mold issues was do to the humidity being too high? How did you rectify the mold problem?

Well I was running 4 1k bulbs in a room with 24 plants humidity was never over 60% but had no fresh air going in and out of the room. Now I am going to run 8 max on two 1k's and moving to the garage for good ventilation. I also got rid all the strains that I was running and started over with seeds .

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well I was running 4 1k bulbs in a room with 24 plants humidity was never over 60% but had no fresh air going in and out of the room. Now I am going to run 8 max on two 1k's and moving to the garage for good ventilation. I also got rid all the strains that I was running and started over with seeds .
Good move , another thing I've noticed is when the root zone goes negative your going to have mold/rot in some form or another. And it always happens to older strains first.

S

smokin8jayz

@Canappa been looking into setting up an nft system for a while now, and from what I've seen yours looks to be the best bro! Staying tuned to see what the future holds. Awesome grows bro!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Rock that System CanaPPa Man
Miss seeing the High art on your thread my friend
Been so busy with that Book lerned stuff Its time to relax fer a spell
and play in the Stable.
Green Growin Frosty Vibes to Ya
FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

@Canappa been looking into setting up an nft system for a while now, and from what I've seen yours looks to be the best bro! Staying tuned to see what the future holds. Awesome grows bro!

Thanks bro but the gutters got root root this last run " no chiller for the water" so I'm running some soil grows will get my nft back another day for now. If you need anything let me know.

Canappa

Canappa

Rock that System CanaPPa Man
Miss seeing the High art on your thread my friend
Been so busy with that Book lerned stuff Its time to relax fer a spell
and play in the Stable.
Green Growin Frosty Vibes to Ya
FlyJ

Miss the chats my good friend just a heads up running those gems you gave me a while back. Though I may not be on the farm as much, I think of your words often. How my GTO doing haha

Canappa

Canappa

Not too much time spent on here come find me at Instagram canappa420 for the latest updates

Top Bottom