candy kush, c99xdeep chunk, Alien dawg, LA con

• Thread starter jansjukebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Yeah john I'm going to invest in a photoshop program sometime in the future. Now all my money goes into toys for my grow chamber. I don't sell and I'm disabled so not much extra if you know what i mean. Your sig is so true bro!

And blazed thanks for stopin' in and showin' your buddies girl. How nice! Yeah my girl had to be DNA. She looks like shes been hit with a shunk though. We'll see in a few days when she dries if she's worth anything or nto though. Her smell in flowering was very candy/berryish..lol

V

Voodoo Child

What up JJB! You KILLED us with that show, from beginning to end. Great Thread!
Congrats on your harvest!

I tried to rep but I have to spread some to give some. I gotchu as soon as I can.

Peace,

Voodoo Child

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks for stopin' in voodoo! I've been MIA..bet you can't guess why...lol A few numbers for ya..The candy kush dried out to 48 grams. Not a big yield, but the smell is out of this world. She's in jars nowfinally. Had ltos of trouble drying her due to humidity issues. And the 2nd c99 x deep chunk dried at 75 grams. But I threw out almost an ounce of it when I found mold yesterday. It was on the upper buds..the top cola part that was connected to the main stalk. I told you these buds were thick! Be careful if you grow it to keep a good air flow around them when drying. Soem peeps I know would just cut it out, but I have Asthma and am not taking any risk of smoking it. It's gonna make me a littel short fr the summer but better than dead...lol The LA Con is still drying. She came down at 72 days. A couple more days till she's ready to go into Jars. I'll update with a weight then. Anyway, smokin' it has been keeping me busy..and out of pain for the most part. I still have 4 clones and the big bang finishing up. I'll try to get soem shots of them tonight. They are small so I can pull them out to photograph them...lol

winta

winta

i been out the loop for a sec with life issues but congrats on the harvest my dude! that shit looked fire when it came down great job! :) so what u got next on your agenda what strains u gonna frost up?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I have to take some tiem off for the summer but next up for sure is bubba kush. I think I'm gonna do a blue cheese, vanilla kush and maybe lemon skunk fist run. I have a seed called galaxy from pyramid seeds that I want to give a whirl too. So many strands..so little grow space! lol I'm gonna rebuild my table and add a trellis kinda thing and I'm gonna torture all those girls next round. Going for a bunch of fat colas everywhere...lol

Top Bottom