Candy Kush

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks tasty bro! Keep it up, true. That shit looks like some fire. U can thank loompa for that 1. Lol.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks dudes. Heres a few more pics in coco of more recent ladies.

FLAME. Skittles and kush all day...

Gorgeous bro! You gots da flame.. I gotta try some of your gems bro.. That looks like pure flame..:harvest:

true grit

true grit

That is a damn fine looking plant. You do have some good stuff to play around with and then smoke yourself out with. I have the feeling you possess a high fun factor true grit.

Oh yeah most def have the high fun factor! ha. The high part for sure. lol.

Fire. Shes a Beauty TG thanks for sharin:sign0005:

Thanks, shes great to smoke. Really something different and strong as shit.

Looks tasty bro! Keep it up, true. That shit looks like some fire. U can thank loompa for that 1. Lol.

Yeah I'm really liking the results in coco, we'll see how she smokes compared to organics. And for sure thanks to Loompa for doing the work with the cut and making it possible for some beans down the line that are this flame. And props to Medz for doing the BX work cuz it came out straight flame! Not sure the closeness to original cut but its kill in my book.

Gorgeous bro! You gots da flame.. I gotta try some of your gems bro.. That looks like pure flame..:harvest:

Thanks! and Fa sho bro, you gotz to smoke some of this candy you will love it no doubt.

C

ClearWater

Looks absolutely fantastic man. You did a fantastic job with those ladies!

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes!!! This is my gal right here. Did one table under screens and didn't get the stretch/yield needed, left the next table untopped- oh yeah let her stretch out a bit and start working the shit outta yields...

onlykush- should be chiefin this skillet! soon enough homie.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice looking girl TG! Can't wait to see more... :cool

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah TG you got them galz lookin sickk,can't wait to run my candy kush got her veggin up,is there anything special that she likes to be dialed in with?keep on slayin homie peace sticky!

Top Bottom