Candyland, Sugar Black Rose, HSO OG Kush

• Thread starter CaliKongBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

About 4 weeks in, I am running 2 plants of each strain, the candy land is about a week behind going in the flower room.

600w hps
Just using samples of Humboldt County's Own base nutrients with some additives. Grow biotic soil. Also using heavy 16 nutrients Fire.

Candyland sugar black rose hso og kush

OG
Candyland sugar black rose hso og kush 2

Candyland
Candyland sugar black rose hso og kush 3

Candyland sugar black rose hso og kush 4

SBR
Candyland sugar black rose hso og kush 5

Candyland sugar black rose hso og kush 6

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Veg update!

The Krystal Kush is as follows
(Black Domina x White Widow) x True OG

I FIM'd the bottom one and just pinched topped the top to see difference in spread, living the too one.

My New baby HSO Lemon Headband Kush!! Superbud x Headband x True OG

Started a white widow freebie from dinafem, it's going to be used for some upcoming crossing projects.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Nice work mate, love the selection of strains, especially the candyland... Will also be interesting to see how the Hso strains do, are the fems?

Atb RG420
Thanks RG! Yes all the HSO I have grown has been from Fem Seed or a mother from a fem seed. Popped their new Ewe 2 kush fem last week and it's already looking fierce. It's from Cypress Hills elite selection so hopefully it's FIYAH!!!!

RG420

RG420

Nice!! Iv only done the one strain of there's a single fem seed of Blue Dream, very nice plant to grow man just weren't what I was looking for, got a lovely leaning blueberry girl that stank of sweet skunky blueberries but was hopeing for more haze leaning... Here's Couple of pics late in flower of her hope ya don't mind....

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Nice!! Iv only done the one strain of there's a single fem seed of Blue Dream, very nice plant to grow man just weren't what I was looking for, got a lovely leaning blueberry girl that stank of sweet skunky blueberries but was hopeing for more haze leaning... Here's Couple of pics late in flower of her hope ya don't mind....
View attachment 441038
View attachment 441039
View attachment 441040
View attachment 441042
Some nice looking flowers there, I had one freebie of their BD that I ran when I wasn't that good at growing yet, was very haze ish. Didn't clone her but should a have.

urban1026835

urban1026835

I picked up a pack of the 707 from HSO. So far with the company I have really enjoyed 2/3 strains that I ran and really hope I can find the pheno of desert diesel I did not clone a while back. Shouldn't be too hard to find in a pack of fem seed but then again.

Definitely interested in seeing your dinafem bean run as well.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

I picked up a pack of the 707 from HSO. So far with the company I have really enjoyed 2/3 strains that I ran and really hope I can find the pheno of desert diesel I did not clone a while back. Shouldn't be too hard to find in a pack of fem seed but then again.

Awesome I picked up the Lemon Kush Headband and got a 707, Ewe2 kush, Master kush and another headband for free. I'm stoked to see what this new lineup does after having such a good run with previous beans. My OG mother is very fire OG smelling bit grows more like the emerald and chunks up nice. Hoping to get a little more lemon funk outta the headband tho.

Cheers brotha Happy Sunday!

HSO OG end of week 6.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

My only complaint with HSO is actually the OG. It's not a true OG structure or taste and kinda bums me out they put it out like that. Everything else I've grown has been stellar.

Top Bottom