Candyland, Sugar Black Rose, HSO OG Kush

• Thread starter CaliKongBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Nice!! Iv only done the one strain of there's a single fem seed of Blue Dream, very nice plant to grow man just weren't what I was looking for, got a lovely leaning blueberry girl that stank of sweet skunky blueberries but was hopeing for more haze leaning... Here's Couple of pics late in flower of her hope ya don't mind....
View attachment 441038
View attachment 441039
View attachment 441040
View attachment 441042

How many watts you running brotha?
Soil or hydro?
How many plants?
Just curious

dlovejah

dlovejah

Nice plants @CaliKongBud and great thread. Looking forward to seeing how your Candylands coming along.. I couldnt be happier with the finished bud from Mine.. Much luck and my brother... ;)

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Nice outdoor HSO OG shot from today

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Got a new side project going on at my new house. Flowering a couple Candyland (Platinum Cookies x GDP) and I will be crossing it with the Krystal Kush (white widow x black domina x true OG) I received from a fellow farmer.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Got a new side project going on at my new house. Flowering a couple Candyland (Platinum Cookies x GDP) and I will be crossing it with the Krystal Kush (white widow x black domina x true OG) I received from a fellow farmer.
View attachment 442441
View attachment 442442
View attachment 442443
Just got one if these babies, makes your room nice and clean if you have flaps hanging.

Day pics

Candyland

Krystal kush (male and female)

Humidity controller and temp humidity gauge

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Read to pollinate some Candyland and Krystal kush!

Genetics will be:

Bay Platinum Cookies x Grand Daddy Purple x True OG x Black Domina x White Widow

Last edited:
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Hey guys sorry for all the side bullshit, here's an update of the original post.

Day 51 official update:

Candyland

SBR

HSO OG: sorry for yellow pics but it's in back of room where flash is not working.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

New seedling update! Everything has been sprayed with a co2 enhancer I got from Xtreme Gardening. Hence the white stuff on leaves.

Dinafem White Widow: beastly, green, smells amazing already.

HSO Lemon Headband Kush: topped her three days ago, smells like lemon diesel, growing vigorously.

HSO Ewe-2 Kush: growing strong, slight smell already, perfect Indica structure.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

I loved the smoke from last years Candyland that I grew outdoors. Yours looks killer CaliKong ..... Nice ..... Enjoy ....:D
Thx Z! Me too, very much enjoyed the smoke on this plant. Hoping for a little better yield then last run but the first makes up for the lack of weight.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Con't update:
Newbies: Candyland (green), Black Cherry Soda (solo cups), Seedlings: Ewe-2 (solo), White Widow (green)

Sfv clone getting bigger!

Latest posts

Top Bottom