Canna Boost...

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bloads

bloads

Canna Boost Alternative

Been using mainly all canna nutes so far (coco a+ b, rhyzo, cannazyme, 13/14, also supplemental calmag), about to go into flowering. Canna Boost seems to be fairly expensive, and with all the different nutes out there, I was wondering if anyone here had a good alternative to it?

420king-MASSES

honestly if your trying to stay with the canna program the boost accelerator is worth every penny i run the bio-line as well as the substra line and if ya really dont wanna drop the dough for the canna boost i would say catalyst from earth juice is inexpensive and of high quality

R

rattyraiz

no doubt it is great but given how much you water in coco boost is essentially insane @ 100+/liter. I have done side by sides and the only noticeable difference was flavor (which it really does improve). Just use mollasses or something.

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Buyyyyyy! check out my jack herer plants. huge nugs on every node.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Boost. I put that shit on everything! I've seen some straight up canna pros try alternatives. Everybody always goes back to boost. On a side note my new bottle of boost is diff than my old one. Anybody else notice this.

S

Silica

I know an old school war vet who lives in the mountains and he makes all his own hydro nutes. He grows good weed too but i can not take in what he tells me.Im just too lazy...He uses PH of 4.8 as well. I go min of 5.2...Off topic but i just thought of it reading this.

420king-MASSES

both but when spraying use 5 ml to a gallon and bubble it for at least 12 hrs

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I pretty much follow the canna feeding chart and mix in with nutes. The rhizotonic diluted makes an excellent foliar. I dont foliar feed during flower. I really only use it on a plant one time if it comes out of the cloner looking deff.

B

bentley

Boost is great I ran without and I'm going back to it but this time imma foliar spray heard good results and and save $$$$$$

H

harley34

how many ml would you use per litre for boost? Never used it for foliage feeding

Another grower that used it, went onto something else, now back on it

T

thatgreenstuff

I would like to bump this thread to see if we can get an answer to this last question about dosage for foliar spray. Also is it safe to spray cannaboost on nugs that are 4-5 weeks into flower if your RH is low 40%ish? Im wondering if any residue from the boost would be unhealthy to smoke.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I would like to bump this thread to see if we can get an answer to this last question about dosage for foliar spray. Also is it safe to spray cannaboost on nugs that are 4-5 weeks into flower if your RH is low 40%ish? Im wondering if any residue from the boost would be unhealthy to smoke.

Why risk it? Mix it in with rest of the nutes and feed to roots, let the buds stay dry.

JB

D

dollymoo

Since I have started using "Boost", my girls have increased 15%. It is an organic supplement, and for the price, I couldn't suggest anything better.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I use cannaboost as a foliar till about a week or two before i flush. I add silica and sugar to the mix. Youll want to use between 2 to 2.5 ml per liter spray bottle. Cannaboost will actually help prevent fungus like powdery mildew from growing on the plant after applied. Done this for years now. Hope that helps.

Otto

S

swisscheese

DWB what brand of silica and how much specifically of each ingredient? What ph do you use? RO or tap?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

2-2.5 ml of cannaboost, silicablast 1ml per liter, and 2 ml of sweet or if ive got some sugar daddy then 5 ml of that instead of sweet. I dont ph balance foliars anymore, and tap water.

B

bentley

I just finished my cycle and this was the 1st time foliar spraying with boost up to the 8th week on a 9 week strain I used 15ml per gal week 1-4 I drench the plants ( I turn lights off drench the plants wait 10-15mins I have alot of air circulation) and weeks 5-8 I lightly mist the plants ( turn lights off wait 10-15mins or til they dry) this is the frostiest Ive seen my buds not the biggest but the frostiest. Guy at the hydro store recommends adding boost and foliar spraying at up to 45mls per gal and I asked him if they would burn the plants and he said he does it all the time with no problem so il be trying that this time see how that goes he also recommends flushing with boost stuffs expensive but the smell and crystals are the best I've gotten. ( this cycle I only foliar from week 1-8 no boost to the feed or flush)

Top Bottom