Canna-Carmels....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
I'll say this, I now make my oil budder with hash for these style treats, it's way easier to portion out your meds, cause at those levels of concentration, there is a fine line btw maxin and relaxin and freakin out. Though less laborious, using leaf trim leaves me (no pun intended) in the dark as to my potency. random, I know, but It's important for newbies.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

sorry guys iv been off the site for a week or so, ill get that up as soon as i can:) ....

Skunkmaster, you seemed to have forgot so I'll help you out..;)

1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1 cup butter
1 16oz pkg (2 and 1/4 cups) packed brown sugar
2 cups half n half or light cream
1 cup light corn syrup
1 tsp vanilla

1. Line a 8x8 or 9x9 with foil-extend foil over edges and grease (I use canna butter). If you use nuts, sprinkle on foil. Set aside.

2. In a 3 qt saucepan melt butter. Add brown sugar, half n half, and corn syrup-mix well. Cook and stir over medium high till it starts to boil. There is a lot of sugar and can burn easily so make sure you stir frequently. Once it starts boiling reduce heat to med and clip a candy therm to the side. Continue to boil at a moderate, steady rate until therm hits 248, firm ball stage. You may have to adjust your heat to maintain a steady boil, especially on an electric range.

3. Remove pan from heat-remove therm. Stir in your vanilla. Quickly pour mixture into prepared pan. Let cool. Dont throw in fridge or freeze. It causes the mixture to condensate and hold moisture I think. After its close to room temp I toss in fridge. When its firm use foil to lift out or dump on cutting board and peel off foil.

**Sometimes it looks like butter is separating when I pour in, but they turn out fine. Once I used too much butter to grease pan, but after cooled I just scraped the excess of and pit back in tub. You can use PAM and it doesnt seem too pool/separate as much.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

mm, yes they do. been eagerly awaiting recipe, thanks! vegan one is good too..

Northgoddess

Northgoddess

This is how I make my medicated caramels!!! They RAWK!

Cannabis Caramels RecipeMe
Medicated Caramels

Rating: 5
Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 13 minutes

Total Time: 20 minutes

Ingredients

1 cup cannabis butter
2 ¼ cup brown sugar
dash of salt
1 cup light corn syrup
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla
Instructions

Melt butter; add brown sugar and salt.
Stir until combined.
Stir in light corn syrup. Gradually add milk; stir constantly.
Cook and stir over med heat, until candy reaches firm ball stage (245F), about 12 to 15 min.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, pour into 9" by 13" pan.
Cool, cut and wrap.
You can add coarse salt to the caramel after it cools, or even dip them in chocolate and then add coarse salt to half. You can also add dried fruit to them. Hope you enjoy these delicious Marijuana Caramels!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I can attest that @NaturalTherapy recipe is exceptional. Recipe posted earlier in this thread. The man can make a canna-mel.

outwest

Top Bottom