Canna-Carmels....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just wanted to post a pic and show you how we are doing it in the MI right now. these nice little caramel treats are BOMB ASS!!:smiley_joint: One Gives you a hell of a body buzz and i eat canna treats every other day at least. eat two and your straight RIPPED!.....:damnhippie::icon_dizzy::anim_52:

Canna carmels
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ill get the recipe from my buddy thats making them....if he will give it out. :)
here are a few more pics of eatables iv been gettin down on a lot lately....
the fruity pebble treats are double dose and the chocolate are tripples....the chocolate have cannabis in the butter mixed in the marsh mellow to make the treats with added hash and keiff....then topped with a hash fudge he makes that is soooooo bomb!:character0110::character0110:

IMG00016 20091213 2254
hotRod

hotRod

and only make your cannabutter in a crockpot
Its the best way by far

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry guys iv been off the site for a week or so, ill get that up as soon as i can:) ....

hotRod

hotRod

Yea Rolln J
caramels in the coffee is good stuff
Great way to start the day !! and very tasty

also try
add a caramel or 2 with some hot chocolate
and cool whip on top
mmmmmm good

:cool0044:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
shiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzz....even in camomile tea is killer:rofl:rasta2:

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
So how these being made my man? Any hints or sites to start with the process?

hotRod

hotRod

you can use any recipe as long as
butter is required
then replace butter with cannabutter

dosen't matter if its cookies, brownies, muffins
or carmels. As long as butter is the oil that the
recipe calls for

hope that helps purkle

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
another good trick with making these caramels.....take out some sugar and replace it with brown sugar....it makes these not as sweet.....just a lil baking trick that i learned from an old skooler. i do it to these caramels now just cuz i was eating so many it was almost making me hyper from all the sugar haha

L

lime6161

Im also a big fan of the carmels. does anybody out there make them with hash? ive made them with trim butter but now have a bunch of left over bubble. the recipe has 1/2cup cannabutter for 100 carmels. anyone have a rule of thumb per stick? 10g maybe? 1g per serving puts it at 100g? sounds like alot but its still 1g per serving or am i setting myself up for a 3 day nap

true grit

true grit

My friend that uses hash uses .1-.2g for heavy dose on small things like chocos and carmels. But its good quality bubble.

L

lime6161

thx tg. saw ur post in a diff thread and thought the .1g was a typo. but 10g-20g sounds pretty good.

joshadelph

joshadelph

Complements of Kushy Caregiving, hopefully you enjoy the Maramels!

maramels.jpg

Top Bottom