Canna Gummies

• Thread starter cannasaurus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Imone

Imone

I made another batch and nearly made a tragic mistake, it said the flavoring could be mixed with the hash oil in the pan, instead of using the honey. The oil clumped and had to be stired much more. It still wound up making small dots of oil in the gummies.

BakedBros

BakedBros

I make tons of these using distillate and basically the same recipe. I get raving reviews. I even make mine using autotrimmer trim

We are big fans of quality distillate over here! To get a consistent result from edibles that use flower, solventless hash, or solvent based concentrates is something that is incredibly difficult, especially since every batch of base material you put in will be of different potency. This is one of the reasons that we use a full-spectrum distillate for our products, and lab test every batch prior to and post infusion. We also make a cannabis syrup that you can make your own cannabis gummies with, as well as drinks, sauces, and more!

GonzoMan66

GonzoMan66

High-THC cannabis strains are growing in popularity with new combos popping up regularly. Top THC dominant cultivars include,
Purple Queen. It is a crossbreed of Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani that produces flowers with approximately 22% THC. Royal Gorilla is the product of Sour Dubb, Chemdog's Sister, and Chocolate Diesel that packs an impressive 27% THC. Visit highlii.com to find the best cannabis products, their scents, effects, terpenes and method of consumption.

Top Bottom