Canna Gummies

• Thread starter cannasaurus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

I just made them today with my Magical Butter Machine. Made a 8hr tincture using the machine then reduced to oil.(30g decarbed Northern Soul bud to 4c 190 everclear,reduced to 1/2c.)
I used grape and lime jello,plain gelatin,agave nectar,citric acid,apple juice,lime flavor extract,and lecithin. Followed the recipe on the MBM site and for my first time they turned out pretty dang great. Sweet and sour lime gummies. I need to trim a few,pouring got away from me here and there.

View attachment 834157 View attachment 834162 View attachment 834166
Awesome!!!

DGP

DGP

If you don't want it gritty you have to put a little everclear in the kief (just cover it) and stira while then filter it thru several coffe filters (brown paper) this removes the plant lipids and you have pure oil. Evaporate off the everclear and use that and it won't be the least bit gritty.

Dee

goddag

goddag

I just made them today with my Magical Butter Machine. Made a 8hr tincture using the machine then reduced to oil.(30g decarbed Northern Soul bud to 4c 190 everclear,reduced to 1/2c.)
I used grape and lime jello,plain gelatin,agave nectar,citric acid,apple juice,lime flavor extract,and lecithin. Followed the recipe on the MBM site and for my first time they turned out pretty dang great. Sweet and sour lime gummies. I need to trim a few,pouring got away from me here and there.

View attachment 834157 View attachment 834162 View attachment 834166

Looks really tasty

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
So i am looking for a non jello recipe for gummies.
I've found them that use fruit pectin or agar powder.
Some use tincture others use oil.
We need a recipe book thread!

Nobody116

Nobody116

I made gummies once. They were good in that they worked.
But they had a gritty cannabis taste. It would be nice if someone had a GOOD recipe to share.

Jello minus the fake sweetener and flavoring is available at the grocery store.
Knox gelatin is the brand name I'm familiar with

If you're picky about ingredients, and we should be. You can use ORGANIC beef gelatin.
And as usual, with less or no poison added, it costs more 🤬

Of course agar is multi purpose 🍄

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I made gummies once. They were good in that they worked.
But they had a gritty cannabis taste. It would be nice if someone had a GOOD recipe to share.

Jello minus the fake sweetener and flavoring is available at the grocery store.
Knox gelatin is the brand name I'm familiar with

If you're picky about ingredients, and we should be. You can use ORGANIC beef gelatin.
And as usual, with less or no poison added, it costs more 🤬

Of course agar is multi purpose 🍄

Thanks for your input!
I've got the bovine gelatin on the way.
I'm gonna do a couple test batches, one with this gelatin and one with agar and see how they turn out before I make a real batch.
The wife and I make many fruit wines and have great access to fruits so I'll be making some purees for flavors.
If they turn bkeducation.com out I'll post up the recipes.

Nobody116

Nobody116

I have bees soooo. I just started drinking again. Quit for a good 10 years.
But I don't drink like I used to ;) I'd rather vape than drink anyday.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I have bees soooo. I just started drinking again. Quit for a good 10 years.
But I don't drink like I used to ;) I'd rather vape than drink anyday.

That's me, I used to be a drunk but finally got tired of it.
The wife and friends still partake and well, I'm the brewer.

Nobody116

Nobody116

For comparison purposes, here's the recipe I used. The previously mentioned grit was from using kief.

Kief or extract
6oz jello mix
1oz unflavored gelatin
1T Glycerin
1/2C water

1.5g kief for 20 gummies is about 75mg (1.5g = 1500mg) give or take
Decarb kief
Mix kief with glycerin

Mix/stir together Jello & gelatin in a pot
Add water & mix
Heat to melt
Add kief & gelatin & mix
Freeze lolds for 10 minutes to help setup/remove
Enjoy

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
  • One cup of fruit juice or fruit puree
  • 1/4 cup of cold water
  • One teaspoon of agar powder or two teaspoons of apple pectin
  • One tablespoon of your cannabis tincture
  • Sweetener to taste if you feel like your fruit juice needs it
Start by putting your fruit juice on the stove over medium-high heat until it reaches a low boil. While it's heating, mix your agar powder or pectin with the cold water, stirring until completely dissolved.

Add your thickening agent and water mixture to the juice, and stir constantly for three minutes. If you're adding any extra sweetener to your gummies, this step is when you'll want to add it.

Once your three minutes are up, pull your juice off the heat and let it cool until it's below 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Once it's cool enough, add the cannabis tincture and stir well. Then, pour the mixture into your molds and let it sit at room temperature for roughly 15 minutes, then in the fridge for another 30 minutes to an hour, or until the mix sets firm.

Imone

Imone

The first batch i made with a large pack of orange flavor jello and the cocunut oil extract. They tasted like weed. I felt the greasy texture as well. I should have washed the oil before using it. I had a lot of gummies i couldnt eat.
Next time...We used the recipe from grow weed easy. It calls for a three ounce package of jello, a quarter cup fruit juice instead of water, two packs of knox and sugar honey or corn syrup. We made a hash oil from four grams of various dispensary weed, mostly guava kush. It was an ever clear tincture i cooked down, then added honey to to help get it out of the cup.
I used cranberry flavor jello, and some very nice apple juice that tastes like a fuji apple, and added orange flavoring. I stirred a little too long and the gummies are very chewy. I poured the mix into a pyrex bowl then cut into squares. I should have sprayed rhe bowl with PAM they were hard to get out.... My gummies are nickel sized. After cutting them in squares i rolled them in corn starch. There was a slight taste pf weed when i made them a month ago, but that seems gone now. They actualy taste good. It made forty eight gummies, i take one per night. I would say they are around fifteen to sixteen mg thc each.

Last edited:
GonzoMan66

GonzoMan66

Have you ever wondered how to make cannabis properly? Everything is not as simple as it seems at first glance. Before visiting Barcelona, I studied this issue in great detail. Found a resource cannabisguidebarcelona.com which very interestingly describes the process of preparing cannabis. In addition, I got access to the best clubs in Barcelona where cannabis is used as an ingredient.

rayi

rayi

Go to YouTube and check out diamond delight. She makes some great etables including store quality gummies. She's a little wordy because she's a old stoner. She's like a mother or sister to everyone who watches

Top Bottom