Canna Nutes? First Time Grower That's What I'm Using...

• Thread starter Marejuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marejuana

Marejuana

Hi, new here. I have 4 plants under (1) 350w light emitting ceramic hood using CANNA nutes (canna vega, cannazym, boost) in a mix of recipe 420/ happy frog soil. Just lookin for general knowledge and wisdom from some good growers. First time growing for personal use. Any experience with CANNA nutes? I'll be posting some pics and updates. Thanks.

Canna nutes first time grower thats what im using
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Hi, new here. I have 4 plants under (1) 350w light emitting ceramic hood using CANNA nutes (canna vega, cannazym, boost) in a mix of recipe 420/ happy frog soil. Just lookin for general knowledge and wisdom from some good growers. First time growing for personal use. Any experience with CANNA nutes? I'll be posting some pics and updates. Thanks.
I would trim the bottom 1/3 completely off of the plant to make it easier to water when it gets big and to help get more nutrients and water to the tops, looking good.

Marejuana

Marejuana

IMG 4050
IMG 4049
They're actually a lot bigger now. I'll post when I go in. They have gotten pretty leafy but I thinned them out a bit. They're now 2 days into 12/12 (from 18/6) I feel like they vegged a bit longer than I would have like but just wanted to have the nutes and stuff together first. So here they are now...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
View attachment 701214 View attachment 701213 They're actually a lot bigger now. I'll post when I go in. They have gotten pretty leafy but I thinned them out a bit. They're now 2 days into 12/12 (from 18/6) I feel like they vegged a bit longer than I would have like but just wanted to have the nutes and stuff together first. So here they are now...
How much room do you have left maximum with your light all the way up?
Your plants are about to reach for the moon and double in size in the next few weeks...

Marejuana

Marejuana

Honestly? Not much. We're at about a foot from the lights right now; which I know needs to be adjusted. Right now they're about 3 ft off the ground so this weekend I plan on adjusting the lights to more center-room in order to move the plants down to the floor or just off the floor. These guys were just straight vegging for at least a month or so which imo was too long. How high do you let em get before switching to 12/12?

Madvillian

Madvillian

Very healthy looking! Seems like you already have your answer as far as nute questions go haha. But if you have the space horizontally I'd definitely tie those bitches Down

william76

william76

And id flip now,also bring the light down and raise it as they grow,depending on strain they could grow up to 3 times the size they are now,id top/fim them before or on the day of flip,help minimize stretch.76

I

Impatmalone

Mate youve clearly done some research, and definatly on track

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

if you can i would build a screen of some sort and pull all the brachnes under it, once it's starting to fill out a little past halfway put her in flower and let the stretch fill the rest of the screen, but if you're not going to go with a screen I would deffinatly put it in flower like others are saying she's gonna stretch and you'll be short on space, other than that Good job it looks great, canna nutes are good but the majority of all nutes work it's what you do with them that counts (i.e how much you feed) looks like you got the hang of it keep on growin

Marejuana

Marejuana

if you can i would build a screen of some sort and pull all the brachnes under it, once it's starting to fill out a little past halfway put her in flower and let the stretch fill the rest of the screen, but if you're not going to go with a screen I would deffinatly put it in flower like others are saying she's gonna stretch and you'll be short on space, other than that Good job it looks great, canna nutes are good but the majority of all nutes work it's what you do with them that counts (i.e how much you feed) looks like you got the hang of it keep on growin
Just saw this. Thanks, I'm workin on it :)

Marejuana

Marejuana

That's pretty much what I did, I think. I kind of lowered the net and bent the canopy under it basically. 2 of them were easy, 2 have pretty big tops already :)

Marejuana

Marejuana

That's pretty much what I did, I think. I kind of lowered the net and bent the canopy under it basically. 2 of them were easy, 2 have pretty big tops already :)
And id flip now,also bring the light down and raise it as they grow,depending on strain they could grow up to 3 times the size they are now,id top/fim them before or on the day of flip,help minimize stretch.76
Yeah I feel like 2 are stretching a bit but the lights on a damn chain so it's kind of a pain in the ass at the moment. Gna invest the 16 bucks in a pulley hook asap

Top Bottom