Cannabis Caviar Spice....

• Thread starter LeroyBrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mdTHC420

my essential vape is essentialy a crack pipe.

ha ha ha!

lol... i think that every time i whip it out and start to heat it up. doesnt help that the budder im melting in it looks like lil yellow rocks.

420king-MASSES

I can't explain to you why boobs are good grit...they just are...Why's a rainbow puurty ?....Somethings you just have to try homie....But believe me when i say.... it's :muscle

i love topping of my bowls with a smearing of bho its bomb diggity---gritty my dude it makes a 5 hit bowl a 10-15 hit bowl its almost like the oil shields the bud and ya gotta burn thrue the oil ta get to the bud packed its bomb biggity dawgy trust me when i say top ur next bowl with some bho you will be like whooa:bongsmi:

420king-MASSES

lol... i think that every time i whip it out and start to heat it up. doesnt help that the budder im melting in it looks like lil yellow rocks.

i know i know my wife asked me when i started smoking brickers [used to slang em] i looked at her like biatch are you on drugs this is my ooooooil strate out the gulf,and then got smacked for calling her a biatch lol

R

Rednick

All caviar is, is just low grade outdoor cali sprayed with BHO. Or, excess Blue Dream sprayed with BHO.

I am not sure about the pressure cooker. Would fuck up the bud IMO.

My money is on a heated atomizer (or heated oil), with oil being pumped through it. Painting buds the way you would spray paint a car part.

M

mdTHC420

rednick, its usually low quality bud, soaked in BHO, then rolled in keif. they think that makes up for shitty week, but tastes like a cluster fuk of crappy weed, oil, and low quality keif.

N

nightrampage

Why take all the crystals and kief and hash oil and whatever .. out of the bud just to put it all back on again?

M

mdTHC420

youre not using the same bud u used to make the BHO or keif to make it. not even really smart to keif the already run BHO trim, theres no point.

R

Rednick

Why take all the crystals and kief and hash oil and whatever .. out of the bud just to put it all back on again?

B/c they can't sell the weed for decent price, they can't sell the BHO/Keif in quantity at decent price...
So, slop that shit on crappy weed, sell it at $60/g...and Voila, you have profit. Most gimmicks seen at dispensaries are just about making a profit.

Also, in the defense of caviar...Many people do not wish to purchase or carry the apparatus needed for the effective vaping of concentrates...so this fullfills the high THC need, without the extra apparatus needed...But at the price of caviar they would be better off getting a budder/oil bong and doing it proper with heated titanium or glass, shit lasts forever.

Same reason the Mexicas don't just turn all their swag into blonde hash...You can have the best product in the world, but if you don't have a market for it, you can't sell it.

sky high

sky high

I hope talking about it in print is safer than talking about it on TV was for Barkowitz.

I

IVIars

Lol Strawberry Fields. They talk shat aboot how crappy hydro is and how great soil is, but they harvest they're buds a week before they sell them. No curing and kills the quality.

Top Bottom