Cannabis Coconut Oil?

I have a bunch of trim I would like to work up into coconut oil - Is is ok to can this up for long term storage in pint jars and then store in a cool dark place?

I use coconut oil for caps too. I decarb the weed first and then heat it in the oil and strain. I have never tried to do any storage except in the refrigerator/freezer but coconut oil is supposed to have antibacterial properties so it may be fine. We store the straight oil un-refridgerated and it doesn't go bad. I do know that canna-butter does go moldy even in the fridge after enough time though.

I regularly utilize coconut oil for caps, & for a salve. Are you saying for storage?
PS my preferred method is the “magic butter maker”.
Yes, for storage, i would like to make a bunch and can it up in jelly jars to keep it fresh, i am only adding a spoonfull to my coffee and with kids in the house(teenagers) i would rather not have a half gallon of the stuff available in the fridge :(

Coconut oil becomes a solid at anything below 76 degrees. It will last just fine for st least a couple years if kept in a cool dark place.

My caps are stored in a dark glass bottle at room temp, but only because I don’t keep these kinds of products in public view (fridge).

freeze it...the plant matter that may be in the coconut oil can cause it to mold at room temp....butter is worse.

I now freeze my coconut oil in ice cube trays (each is 2 tablespoons) then if i bake something that takes a cup i know i need 8 ice cubes.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Snow Cone

Strawberry Snow Cone

Sour Diesel IBL x Strawberry Cough
Regular
New
$100.00
Lemon Snow Cone

Lemon Snow Cone

Super Lemon Haze x Lemon Tree
Regular
New