Cannabis Cup 2009....one mans experience

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Well I hope Swerve comes hopes with not only props but some serious recognition, as it seems clear from most reports that the Tahoe OG brought it home. Hopefully politikin don't fall in place.

Dalonewolf

Dalonewolf

I read the reports on all their lines and picked up a pack of Tahoe at a Dispensary here in Cali, went back and could of picked a different strain , but i had to get another pack of Tahoe and I'm glad i did after reading some of the reviews written by people at the Cup.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks for the report sanvanalona! Hope Swerve brings home the cup!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Do you think the acapulco was the real deal or was it crossed with an indy at some point, Im sure it was lovely either way...

I don't think the Acapulco was crossed, just because like most real sativa's I have smoked it had flowered forever and looked like it could keep going indefinitely. It tasted like great Mexi sensi, but I am sure that someone is crossing it with an afghani as we speak.
so what are the genetics of SOMAS NYCD ??
I know that it was his Hawaiian male crossed with something a friend of his from NYC said was the sweetest tasting herb around, since the guy was from NYC he might of just had his stuff mislabeled due to the popularity of the Diesel name out there.

never heard of underground ,who are they ?
Never heard of them before either, but they seem like some true heads. They had jars of all their product, and unlike most the herb in their jars was from their seed stock and not the parent. They had a pure Sativa, a very berry Blueberry, killer skunk, and old times. They told me their goal was to preserve the chronic strains of yesteryear that use to be found in the U.k.......they were seriously impressive!
I am glad you all liked the post, I will update with what more I can remember soon. I really would like to organize a mmj cup here in the states, my state is the only one I believe that accepts other states medical card so it could be possible for many of you to travel out and still stay legal within the state......Maybe a snow bowl. I really think its time to start showing the rest of the world where the real dank is coming from these days. Any thoughts on that idea?

F

FastForward

Here's the Oldtimes I'm smoking right now - easily the strongest weed I've smoked this year next to OJD's SSSDH. No weed has surprised me like the Oldtimes has....and my test smoke ripped my face off and had me giggling like a total nub (which is no mean feat given my tolerance).

IMG 0150
IMG 0151
IMG 0152
IMG 0153
IMG 0154
T

Trillion

Are these seeds gonna be made available anywhere FF?

Savanalona the Acapulco sounds lovely, thanks again for sharing.

W

wvkindbud38

Savanalova......Nice thread man. Can you give us a rundown of all the winners in each catergory when you get them.....thanks alot man I'd love to be in the dam.

C

CrackMan265

nice savannalona.. the best weed truly does come outta cali!

B

bigbag

great report !im thinkin barney's Acapulco Gold is in fact Reefermans Apple Pie

S

s4m

hello all,

old time haze and killer skunk, smile = underground seeds= uk420 "forum mod team".

s4m

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
cup stuff coming in

....greenhouse 1st....barnys 2nd......greenplace got 3rd place :cool0041:

F

freezing buds

Anyone try the 420 kush?
Had some in dam in june, and im no expert in kush.. but that was strong herb:)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow I must of been pretty tired when I started the thread, meant to say cannabis cup 2009. Lets hope 2010 is on this side!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
oldtimes got my attention compared to sssdh thats high reguards

any info on oldtimes lineage ?

1luvbigherb

B

bicycle racer

greenhouse again i dont know about that seems fishy to me

B

bobpeto

Ya think^^^^^ I would say it's f'n BS, it's obviously bought by greenhouse, it has to be.

Bob

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Wow I must of been pretty tired when I started the thread, meant to say cannabis cup 2009. Lets hope 2010 is on this side!

hahahaha and all of us stoners just read over it!!!!!

I really like the idea of america having its own cannibis cup. Im sure there are already some events like it.

Top Bottom