Cannabis Cup 2016

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

And there's always one of these guys^^^^^ yawn please we all have our own obviously even if we didn't some robo advert isn't going to get anypne to bite ya I'll be there. But here's my 1800bigbuds if you need some buds. Jking

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

No worries,

For some reason I don't get any notifications on this site. Thought I missed something.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Does anyone have any info about the August happenings ? I can`t find anything about it. But I do have motel reservations.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I've read you can't buy seeds from seed banks or vendors but say you buy a shirt can they be gifted ? Also does anybody know if in anywhere in Michigan or at the cup they will have the grand daddy purple seeds. From ken Estes ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Have bought seeds at both previous Cups in Michigan.
What strains, depends on the venders there.
Only one that I know for sure is Motarebel.

Motarebel

Motarebel

There'll be a ton of seed vendors and seedbanks. We can openly sell seeds to the public here, it's not like CO where you buy shirt or hat and get seeds with it. We're allowed to have all the seeds our hearts desire.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Is there any seed bank / vendors list avaliable anywhere I would sure like to check it out & me being from another state with out a med card will there be any seed banks in the non medicating area ? I've read a lot of reviews saying if you have no med card it's not worth going to:(:(

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

There'll be a ton of seed vendors and seedbanks. We can openly sell seeds to the public here, it's not like CO where you buy shirt or hat and get seeds with it. We're allowed to have all the seeds our hearts desire.
That sounds great ! Thanks !

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the way I understand it, everything will be in the medicating area this year. That means no card, no entry, no fun.

Top Bottom