Cannabis Cup 2016

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Dang that sucks :/ I've also read something like there's gunna be a doctor on site to maybe issue Med cards ?

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I don't mean to stray away from the cabin is cup topic but does anyone know of any strong blueberry strains that actually taste like a mouthful of blueberries ?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Have bought seeds at both previous Cups in Michigan.
What strains, depends on the venders there.
Only one that I know for sure is Motarebel.
Hey is there a site, or a best list of cups, vendor type shows. I dont mean shows like just for equipment etc, but a good mix ? I wanna make it a point to attend an event this year. Thanks for the help if any.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

YOU CAN CATCH ME IN CLIO MI. THE 11TH n 12TH OF JUNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Supposed to
Hey is there a site, or a best list of cups, vendor type shows. I dont mean shows like just for equipment etc, but a good mix ? I wanna make it a point to attend an event this year. Thanks for the help if any.

Do believe that High Times has a vendor list somewhere.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Dang that sucks :/ I've also read something like there's gunna be a doctor on site to maybe issue Med cards ?

Read that too. Do not know if that will work as someone pointed out that you have to have a bonified Dr./patient relationship.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Some peeps from that way were across the hall from me at the motel last year. Was that you ?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

ha ha idk man, i wasout of most of the time, an idk what u look like ha ha ha

Motarebel

Motarebel

Looks like a busy weekend. KushstockFestival is the same weekend as the cup. Peeps are upset with the high prices and turning to kushstock instead.

C

CashCrops

Looks like a busy weekend. KushstockFestival is the same weekend as the cup. Peeps are upset with the high prices and turning to kushstock instead.
I'd rather go to this until it becomes like hightimes, hopefully it wont

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

2 years ago at the first cup one booth had clones that had visible mold on them. shit at least take the leaf off with the mold on it. nobody there has any feminized seeds. I'll just order what I want.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

really? U not talking about kushfest. High times cup I can believe. So no festival for u? Damn we could have blazed an talked greenhouses!! Ha

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Um, you must have missed the horrific glues in one both on the corner. My dried flowers had more life in them than those clones.

happylittle

happylittle

Where are people staying for the cup? Ill be there and sticking around for the festivities this year. If anyone knows wich hotel i should try let mw know

Top Bottom