Cannabis Cup / 2017

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Ya I want to grow,,, go mf go.. Damn auto correct...
So just as soon as i know i got my bracelet under wraps, then i will use the last 2 days of my vacation and check it out! Where is it at exactly?
Its saying Clio Michigan

Clio is just north of Flint. Actual site is at Auto City Speedway. Yes, it`s at a race track. Works out pretty good though. Come one, come all, we gonna get a buzz and have some fun.

incogneato

incogneato

This is my current list

Darlins net Dansbud pheno
Gg4xdmt

Chaos by seed pac
Gg4x glue fuck

Gg4
Authentic clone only cut
NOT s1

Mob boss

Mob fuck
Atfxglue fuck

Cannatonic 4 cbd HP cut

God bud

Strawberries n cream

God bud

Bruce banner 3

Cheese

Chocoloco

Cherry pie

Kaleidescope kush

Conspiracy kush

Grape og

I think that's all
I remember seeing your list on another Michigan thread awhile back. Got some nice gear for sure. May have to pay you a visit.
Clio is just north of Flint. Actual site is at Auto City Speedway. Yes, it`s at a race track. Works out pretty good though. Come one, come all, we gonna get a buzz and have some fun.
Any tips or important things to know for a first timer?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I remember seeing your list on another Michigan thread awhile back. Got some nice gear for sure. May have to pay you a visit.

Any tips or important things to know for a first timer?
Extra for vip has been worth it for me. Its nice to go sit under big tent an chill for a sec out of heat. That alone has been worth the extra price. An the first one had a bunch of breakfast food in the tent i tore up ha ha magical butter caterer's.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Yeah, the VIP has been worth the extra dollars, except for the second one last summer. They had 2 tents set up in an area that collected water, they got flooded out. Shit happens, can`t control the weather.
Me ? I`ll spring for the VIP, think it`s worth it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The vip line was 2x as long as GA line. Have fun waiting, while I'm walking around enjoying the cup. Last yr the vip line was really bad.
A lot of the times that's the way it works.... which I've never been to the cup.. closest thing was probably 420 which was a rave in a cave in the Shawnee National forest just South Of Southern Illinois University ..... But that was more about shrooms, acid, peyote, and mescaline. ..
Not used to mescaline, be easy! Wooh....

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
The VIP line at the second show was no waiting.....it was raining like hell. My wife, who was in a wheelchair, forgot her purse with her card in it. They took her inside the line and had her wait there, somewhat outta the rain, while I went back to the motel to get her card. We were both soaked by that point. IDEA, let`s find the VIP tent. Found it, it`s the tent in the middle of that pond. At least it was not cold. We got a bath, after our morning shower.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
The VIP tent was set up by High Times and had snacks and bottled water and such was free. Magical Butter Machine had a great breakfast set up. They had infused or not syrup and toppings. I remember that the breakfast was surprisingly tasty. The tent was a good place to get out of the heat and get refreshed, later in the day.
Another time it rained and the tent got flooded out.
All in all, I opt for the VIP pass. Think the extra cash is worth it. IMO.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Blue dream Santa cruz cut,Tangie crockett cut,Star dawg Corey h cut
Aj sour d,Ecsd,BlackBerry kush
True og,Wifi my cut, purple gorilla, strawberry bubba. Hopefully have triangle, fire,ghost,valley,legend ogs, and possible WiFi 43. Prices idk yet

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

You will need a medical card to get in and then the fun begins. Each one seems to draw more peeps. More booths, more eye candy for us old farts. Free dabs abound, served up by the after mentioned eye candy. Damn, do believe that I`m becoming a dirty old man. Not that I wasn`t before.
u need a card for colo can cup???

Latest posts

Top Bottom