Cannabis Cup / 2017

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

How hard would it be to get a medical card if I live out of state? If that is not possible how hard would it Be to get a vendors pass.
Wanna go meet some growers, maybe score some cuts & flowers sounds like a good time! But it also sounds super boring if you don't have a med card. & it sounds even worse to drive in from outta state to sit in the stands & have no fun. :):)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Out of state med cards are honored, if ya have one. Do not know how hard it would be to get a card living out of state. No idea about a vendors pass. Gotta have a card to have fun. Got my tickets, motel reservations and ready to go.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Out of state med cards are honored, if ya have one. Do not know how hard it would be to get a card living out of state. No idea about a vendors pass. Gotta have a card to have fun. Got my tickets, motel reservations and ready to go.
Damn that just sounds like a bust on my end I wouldn't want to take the drive & have no fun at all :/ if I don't make it inside the fun area I'm sure I wouldn't find people outside having fun haha

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Mi does take out of state med cards. Even for clones and meds it's legal. To get a vendor bracelet, need to be a vendor or have a buddy with one. Booths gp from 3k to 10k iirc depending on location and size/space.

Where ya coming form @FarmeR.Jay ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Ya need your MMJ card and ID card (drivers license). Long lines ? Ain`t that how it always is ? Hurry up and get there, just to wait in a long line to have fun. Wasn`t too bad, ya can even burn one while ya wait.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

DO NOT get suckered into buying vip. Vip has 3x longer lines and for what... free bottle water, 2.00 bag, and a tent to stand under.

Waste of extra money if you ask me.

Yes, they check mmmp card and id. Michigan does honor out of state med cards. Fyi

Plenty of waiting in line Js going around. Heads up, scope your clones before buying them. It's a good idea to grab your clones, and take them back to your hotel. If you keep them.in your hot ass car, they may not make it until you leave.

R

rascali

I don't know which thread you refer, but it's my guess it was those "BlueSmoke" (?) guys at the Cup who started the run of duds.

Luckily, most everyone "In the know" sourced their cuts at the local festivals while the getting was good...

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Had mine long before the cup. Brought a nice half gallon jar with me and a few clones for a cpl buddies. The ones at the cup were full of mites, or looked beyond saving.

Top Bottom