Cannabis Cup 2k10

• Thread starter Swerve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swerve

So who i planning on going??

We are planning some big stuff in the dam this year gonna be a fun cup... As The Cali Connection is going to be doing it proper this year. so come by and say high to us at our sick ass booth

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hoping to be there to support you guys... GO CALI CONNECT!! :)

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Im trying to be there support Cali Connect. :evilgrin0040:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
depending how we do outdoors this year. i could be there

420king-MASSES

hell ya im gonna try to go there hopefully you wont get snubbed this year bring the cup home to where it belongs with the best breeders and growers the world over U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A ALL THE WAY

C

chongalldaylong

Will Swerves private stash be availible for sale? :) would love to sample some propa cali weed ha. Im bookin my ticket tommorow

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

wish i could make it again! ill never forget your tahoe og last year..went to the dam and the best stuff was from cali..go figure?

E

edux10

good to see some REAL seed companys up it that bitch..... tooo bad GHS is going to win. and not because they are the best.

who knows, maybe we can bring back a win for CA! woooo woooo Go Cali Connect!

devious d

devious d

hey was intending on going, so the chance of getting some cali con beans when in the uk, makes the weekend all the better

S

Swerve

we will have seeds and dank ass nugs in our booth for anyone to purchase.. also will have some new nifty electronic smoking devices with tincture should be sick.. gonna be fun fun fun

Illmind

Illmind

Best time to go is right before the cup. You get all the good ass samples (usually they save all the big buds for show) and none of the lines and crowd. Man o man does the dam have some chron. I'd be smoking some SSH with chocolope full melt on it mmmmm. Dump all your sabotaged seed stock out there lol.

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
I will there bro showing my support fosho....

dayday

O

ojd

seeds and dank ass nugs at booth

nice 1 swerve
your booth will be very busy as we all want that dank

peace

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Sounds like a off hook booth Swerve:) fingers crossed i get a babysitter

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I plan on being there again, can't wait to see your program Swerve!

Top Bottom