Cannabis Cup 2k10

• Thread starter Swerve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Damm, when is it, I was just talking with the fellas last night about booking Amsterdam in 4 weeks time.. Might have to adjust the schedule :) PLay-on Swerve

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
good luck this year bro , dont enter any elites clone onlys . they win but say shit about the breeder as the breeder is not around .hope to try some nice bits see you there ,

DeRail

DeRail

Me and my wife will be attending we booked our judges passes, hotel and flight a couple of months ago we will be in Europe for 5-6 weeks. I bought our euros a few months back when we booked everything while the euro was at a low of 1.19 to the dollar.

R

Rabbi

Maybe this year BPG wont sell their vote? Just my opinion but same booth more of your killer.

Brah, you never uploaded your pics of the Cup, would like to see them.

I think I may even have a picture of Logic in and intense discussion with the DnA boys

if i find it do I have permission to post it?

100 1616
100 1641
100 1808
100 1630
100 1637
100 1640
100 1655
100 1651
cooper1

cooper1

the cup was fun but i think it might be better to go in april for the 420 cup in your case swerve i would go to every event and use use it as a tax right off bizz trip yessssss

but if your a 9-5 guy that this will def be your only trip for the year maybe even more than i would go in april to pay all that money to get over there and it cold raining and snowing not you nice white snow this shit is nasty cold wet shit and im from up north i work in the cold every day but this suck for a vacation plus for a fat guy it sucks you miss the biggest fat guy holiday ( thanksgiving) i been in there in the spring amsterdam it some much nicer they say the real weed comes out for the 420 cup in april the breeders cup
but dont get me wrong walking from coffee shop to coffee shop frezzing your ass off suck but it really warm once you get in the amsterdam is so much fun the first time is the best to walk up to buy weeed from a counter afer never being able to do thid id great but th best thing is the hash but bring you money i spent 7 grand in 10 day i like e the weed e

B

Beasters X Haze

Some of my glass will be shown there with Cmaz and Swerve, should be a good one.. I'll see if i can make it out..

T

thedogsbollox

The hightimes cup is a B.S. cup just like you swerve :sick0004:
I'm duthc and wy do not like BIGGER & BETTER B.S.
@ swerve: do you like a chick with a dick?!! :mooning

T

thedogsbollox

19 t/m 24 nov. 2010 the Amsterdam :fixed:
Barney's wins the coffeeshop cup 2010

:passingjoint: enjoy

K

Karma Genetics

Will be in town, Just for giggle's. ANd meeting up with a load of you fine Forum folks.

Looking forward to seeing some of you again. And have a big smoke out.

S

Swerve

Dogsbollox glad u like it and me come by say high when u get off ur highchair.

Karma we should smoke again man it's gonna be fun. We r bringing some heat again this year mayb some backwater or some deathstar og. Or who knows some bubba bx2 hell might enter tahoe again u never know as we got some serious fire we r gon a enter and have at out booth.

420king-MASSES

why dont you enter all your fire gear in every catagory and stack the cats too just to blow greenhouse out that would be the best fuck you to one of the men that shit in the gene-pool bring the cup home swerve usa were it belongs haha that would be great first the ht med-cup in cali usa and then a usa breeder from cali takes a run on the cats that would be great WHOSE WITH ME ON THAT

R

REGISTRD

why dont you enter all your fire gear in every catagory and stack the cats too just to blow greenhouse out that would be the best fuck you to one of the men that shit in the gene-pool bring the cup home swerve usa were it belongs haha that would be great first the ht med-cup in cali usa and then a usa breeder from cali takes a run on the cats that would be great WHOSE WITH ME ON THAT

Def.... Whats up:? ya I admit it might take a bit for us cali folks to get respect but it what it is>>> POLITICS at its finest if i must say...GENETICS speak for us as well as our finished product from seed...:confused0054:
Hope your all ready for 2010...
Come visit us our Booth!!! :harvest::harvest::character0029::character0029:

K

Karma Genetics

I am ready for a Smoke out, I will make shure to bumb in to you at the booth. And have a smoke.

T

TheGreenHand

smoke alot for me i cant go this year.....passport problems.

P

Pyrrho

New England grower headed out for the first time. Hoping to explore a lot of dank herb and expand my personal genetics collection.

E

EXPRESS sTRAIN

Yeahhhhhhhhh!! Just booked up, managed to get a sneaky last minute apartment, check out lovingamsterdam dotcom. I always have a better experiance when i get an apartment, more freedom, no fuckin smokin fines! Fuckin amsterdam and no smokin in ur hotel, av a laugh! Was wondering swerve if we can get to your booth without buying the judges pass, been wanting to try some of your strains for a while now! we get there on monday, hope it aint to late!

R

REGISTRD

^^^of course you can get to our booth without the judges pass. Well be here all week till the end!...

marski420

marski420

I'm from Canada but will rep Cali Connection / Raskals gear for the rest of my life.. Especially Cali Connection. You guys deserve the cup for all that sick dank.

B

bigAl25

Have any of you picked up on the upcoming law change in Amsterdam where tourists will no longer be allowed to buy in the coffee houses? Saw the article on MSN, if true, that really pisses me off. What the hell is wrong with them? I will now never cross the Atlantic to visit them. I am now going to California and maybe BC for my smoke vacations, and there is always Jamaica. Good luck, it's time for an American breeder to win at this political function. Cali connect and OGR all the way baby.

Top Bottom