Cannabis Cup 2k10

• Thread starter Swerve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thedogsbollox

Dogsbollox glad u like it and me come by say high when u get off ur highchair.

Karma we should smoke again man it's gonna be fun. We r bringing some heat again this year mayb some backwater or some deathstar og. Or who knows some bubba bx2 hell might enter tahoe again u never know as we got some serious fire we r gon a enter and have at out booth.

:help: stop pipedreaming, clone only seed comp.KALIE CON.

Nowhereroad
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I will also be in town as usual chilling out smoking a fatty:)

See you guys there

M

mr yags p

jah can i get some sour diesel &sssd if i come to the cup xmas looks good woooooooow the real sour diesel pop pop

H

Highlem

will be in town from 25th to 27th, Jah hoover, see you deh yah......
:rasta2:

M

mr yags p

no sour diesel for me in amsterdam got some nice og kush from green place. ams from city hall next door to the greenhouse. diesel from b doctor . noon cafe got some cross l a con & s d not bad thank u

M

mr yags p

ghouse SLH was shi t bet it the winner blue bird cheese v v bad now 3 weeks a go had the dank dank gone down hill

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Just pop over the channel to cannabis cup only had 5 hours over there to holla at swerve and show some cali love,

Things look like they are going very well the cali booth was very busy....but Swerve still took time out to holla and hook me up... must say well worth the visit..

thanks again Swerve and goodluck bro :smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

Cali 1
Cali 2
T

thedogsbollox

19 t/m 24 nov. 2010 the Amsterdam :fixed:
Barney's wins the coffeeshop cup 2010

:passingjoint: enjoy

NICE WORK KARMA!!!
:mooning no it's not a BULLSHIT cup, f... S. Gaycar & tepeldraken
The Cannabis Cup is for sheeple :sick0004:

For the 2011 cup: GH. :angel

It's the Arjan & Derry Cup or the gay & coke Cup!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
quote of the year:

"We didnt enter anything worth while"

But before it was

So who i planning on going??

We are planning some big stuff in the dam this year gonna be a fun cup... As The Cali Connection is going to be doing it proper this year. so come by and say high to us at our sick ass booth

and

Dogsbollox glad u like it and me come by say high when u get off ur highchair.

Karma we should smoke again man it's gonna be fun. We r bringing some heat again this year mayb some backwater or some deathstar og. Or who knows some bubba bx2 hell might enter tahoe again u never know as we got some serious fire we r gon a enter and have at out booth.

What happened to that post with "We didnt enter anything worthwhile"

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
We don't know yet Ali. Wondering myself.

Y

yamama

knew someone else would pick up on the we didnt enter anything decent crap from this tool. the nothing decent is the same as he is trying to palm people off with for the replacement packs of his massive screwup of pants genes?
Which im still waiting on mine even after receiving the send me your addy pm over 6 months ago, happy hes banned an dont want his crap seeds, i flowered out the autos i got an all were mutant crap an anything that didnt auto was crap also.

should of said we entered an well theres always next year, not personally tell the world that your gear is nothing special, which is an understatement.

Have popped over 300 seeds in the last year, many different breeders, only decent ones were from Karma, Sonic an raskal. will never have anything to do with swerve shit again, feel sorry for logic putting up with all his shit an cleaning up all his mess for the wanna be bigtime wanker to shit on him.

Aligee

Aligee

adios Swerve... i take it noones getting anything replaced from this point on here at the Farm !!! oh well ...

Darkplace

Darkplace

don't think he'll last long if its not sorted you can be sure of that..lots of dedicated followers spent lots of hard earned money here,no matter how many packs are involved...get the pets out!!!!! we are ALL watching this space i can assure you.

Darkplace

Darkplace

why did Swerve get banned from here ???

i think the you tube/attitude cannabis diary day 3 has a LOT to do with it....i'd have my handbag out too Logic...only kidding..ah well a lesson learnt on my part with the purchasing of the sacred herb and chasing the hype...no no i'll stick from here thank you very much :smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom