Cannabis Cup 2k10

• Thread starter Swerve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steve Z

karma i cant express how stoked it makes me that im testing some of your beans man, with the same male no less :boogie:

you deserve it brotha! keep the fire comin

Illmind

Illmind

Shit karma u had the boy cudi voted for your shit, as I'm sure many did. Video was nice, them dudes at DNA stay chinese looking.

P

Perfecto

Well done homie.. glad to see my cuts are still alive and kickin in the dam

The real legends always go unknown.
That nug of the whiteog that chubs posted on his twitter look's real nice.. respect Karm.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Congratulations my good friend Karma, bro i enjoyed smoking your White OG at the HighTimes cup, cant wait for the 420 cup when we get our smoke on bruv:)

Ht 017
Ht 018
Ht 021
Ht 026
Ht 027
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

MrHaze introduced me to Swerve and he had sum nice tastey Cali Sun Kissed buds,he also hooked me up sum Sour Diesel seeds and Tshirts. Big Respect to you Swerve my friend:)

here are sum shots of swerves buds he bought to the cup, the 3rd pic my be Karma's..

check out the nice Nepalese hashish

Ht 001
Ht 002
Ht 003
Ht 011
Ht 013
Ht 025
Ht 042
M

mr yags p

Congratulations my good friend Karma, bro i enjoyed smoking your White OG at the HighTimes cup, cant wait for the 420 cup when we get our smoke on bruv:)

nice work KARMA wooooow looks so good did not see it at the cup wer was it jah

G

gamehaze

to think i bought most of the releases swerve put out is one thing but for him to get my paronoid ass to post up pics of seeds i bought is another thing motherfucker so have listened to rez on that subject of swerve being sleezy character.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

to think i bought most of the releases swerve put out is one thing but for him to get my paronoid ass to post up pics of seeds i bought is another thing motherfucker so have listened to rez on that subject of swerve being sleezy character.

You taking advise from Rez? That says it all Lmfao

Swerves a good guy, i met him at Hightimes and he showe me sum Cali love, hooked me up with sum Sunkissed buds and other samples. I did not see your boy Rez there Lmfao:cool0019:

G

gamehaze

no one is my boy i buy seeds of whoever got the best shit going ive bought most of the cali connection stuff and never asked for a refund but it was offered so i took pictures i would have rathe rhave just moved on instead of take pictures and build your hopes only to hear this shit!!!
Anyway i couldnt careless for all the politics all this rivalry just means better seeds for the consumers well its meant to anyway.

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

Well done again Karma.
As Jah said Swerve is a cool guy, thanks for the hook ups Swerve.
Roll on 420

G

gamehaze

i suppose you cant judge a man by his current fuck ups you can only judge the final picture. Maybe i need to follow my current method of smoking before posting.

Top Bottom