Cannabis Cup Michigan

• Thread starter Neptune1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Went to the one last summer, had a blast, but we all had cards. Plan on going in August. Born, raised, worked and retired from this area, just do not live there anymore. We stayed in Birch Run at the "America`s Best Value Inn", one turn, about 3 miles and you`re at the Cup. Closest big name motel, about $89-$99 a night. 989-624-4440. us and others have reservations. Last time Friday night, all day Saturday and all day Sunday we never saw any popo`s, could not believe it. No trouble either.

Neptune1969

Neptune1969

Thanks a lot for the info yooper. Looks like it will be worth the trip..

K

knucklehead bob

I did not see another thread my apology. I just started using this site. But thanks for trying to make me look stupid.

No apology req'd & I'm not trying to make you look lame :cool:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/2015-cannabis-cup.72651/

img_1531-jpg.501353

D

donsogman

No apology req'd & I'm not trying to make you look lame :cool:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/2015-cannabis-cup.72651/

img_1531-jpg.501353

I didn't see the other thread so I would've missed out on it if I didn't see yours so not stupid at all. not from or live in Michigan living in Indiana while my wife finishes up on her masters, but we are both from California with Valid cards. And I do believe Michigan recognizes out-of-state cards unless something is changed in the near future that I didn't hear about

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Will try to answer any questions you or others may have.
Free dabs were available all day long.

yeah, free dabs for everyone, including HEP C and herpes (you know, the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving). for the 1st 4 hrs (Saturday) NO ONE but ONE booth was cleaning off the rigs after each person was putting their dirty ass mouths on it. 1 booth had enough common sense to sterilize the rigs after each use. you might as well just have been kissing 400 people that day. utter disregard for sanitary conditions.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Hep C can not be passed this way, it`s blood born pathogen. You must come in contact with infected blood. Booths where I did dabs, they wiped off the mouthpiece with alcohol after each person.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

if a person has a blister on their lip, a recent dental work, bit his/her tongue, and that gets on the next person, then their is a possible contact. my mother worked for the CDC for 35 years (in infectious disease control). ive seen extremely horrible diseases that can be passed from person to person and what nearly every type of VD looks like. it scared me so much, I didn't think about sex until I was over 19 yo. I was 9 yrs old when our mother would bring home bags of condoms to be on the safe side and to instill proper birth control if we ever decided we wanted to get frisky. the videos proved stronger than any desire I had growing up.

you can NOT even imagine the pictures and videos my brother and I watched growing up. utterly DISGUSTING and repulsive!!!! it will put the ever living fear in anyone wanting to have sex at a young age and will surely deter them.

I got there at doors open. NO ONE was cleaning off the rigs but 1 table for about 4 hrs. I kept telling my patient and a buddy about it and not to indulge in the germ fest.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Saw a lot of things in my lifetime that I`d rather forget, but they were real. Two years in Vietnam followed by almost 28 years as a Firefighter in a city that according to FBI statistics is/was the most dangerous city in the country in which to live. Our Governor, in a court case referred to it as "Murder City". What people can do to each other is as revolting as it is amazing.

R

rascali

if a person has a blister on their lip, a recent dental work, bit his/her tongue, and that gets on the next person, then their is a possible contact. my mother worked for the CDC for 35 years (in infectious disease control). ive seen extremely horrible diseases that can be passed from person to person and what nearly every type of VD looks like. it scared me so much, I didn't think about sex until I was over 19 yo. I was 9 yrs old when our mother would bring home bags of condoms to be on the safe side and to instill proper birth control if we ever decided we wanted to get frisky. the videos proved stronger than any desire I had growing up.

you can NOT even imagine the pictures and videos my brother and I watched growing up. utterly DISGUSTING and repulsive!!!! it will put the ever living fear in anyone wanting to have sex at a young age and will surely deter them.

Does it put the lotion on it's skin? rofl

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have when people put up misinformation, especially when peoples safety are being compromised. wouldn't you rather have someone post a warning, vs finding out you caught something while in the ER or your dr office. if not, then don't read what I type and enjoy the never ending germ spread fest like happened last year.

K

knucklehead bob

I saw Dabkins every where I stopped to do one .

Does any one know what Dabkins are ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I have when people put up misinformation, especially when peoples safety are being compromised. wouldn't you rather have someone post a warning, vs finding out you caught something while in the ER or your dr office. if not, then don't read what I type and enjoy the never ending germ spread fest like happened last year.

What misinformation are you referring to ?

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY SELL OUR VENUE AND DRIFT TRACK
http://www.cpix.net/listing/28500203/10205-North-Saginaw-Road-Clio-MI-48420
Cash Turnkey Speedway 40 Acres Site Liquor License
10205 North Saginaw Road, Clio, MI 48420

RETAIL-COMMERCIAL FOR SALE
Expand
Property Subtypes: Free-Standing Building, Mixed Use, Parking Facility, Restaurant, Tavern/Bar/Nightclub, Vehicle Related, Other
Building Size (RSF): 16,700 SF
Gross Building Area: See Agent
Sale Price: $2,900,000
Unit Price: $173.65 PSF
Ceiling: 10 ft.
Docks/Doors: 2 Docks
Building Name Auto City Speedway
Sale Terms Cash to Seller, Owner Financing
Last Updated: 5/17/2015

Latest posts

Top Bottom