Cannabis Cup Michigan

• Thread starter Neptune1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
That be the place. Did not know it was for sale.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Word has it Josey is coming and Glue#5 cutts will be sold/auctioned. Wasn't clear if proceeds are going to Josey ,which I assume they are. Sounds like it's gonna be better this year too. Clio Cultivation has rented a Blue Lakes charter bus that will shuttle you to and from the cup. If you don't want to drive to the cup then hit Clio Cultivation and ride the bus. A birthday bash Friday the 21st, noon till 9 pm. After party bash Saturday 22nd starting at 9pm -4:20 am. Vendor booths, free camping and live bands.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Weekend passes bought.....Done that.
Motel reservations.....Done that, several months ago.
Medicinal herb to take....Gotta pick between 5 strains, don`t think present grow will be ready then.
Gettin` antsy ?.....Hell Yes. Had a blast last summer, from what i remember, and this one `s gonna be bigger and better ? Another, Hell Yes.

Apollo13

Apollo13

IMG 1531

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm surprised mi can't do temp card like they do in Cali. Would make the cup way better
Agreed whats the easiest way to get a card if out of state. I'm gonna start the process of getting one and the route I'm going seems like a good bit of hassel ..bill etc

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Do not know about this, one way or the other for sure. And i do not know where to check. I thought last summer i read that Michigan had reciprocal agreements to honor other states cards.
Damn computer gremlins been messin` with me all day.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Yes Michigan has reciprocity with any other state that honors our cards, but there is no way to show up and get any temporary Michigan card or recreational card to attend the show only. You must have a Valid MM card no matter what to enter the smoking area.

Do not know about this, one way or the other for sure. And i do not know where to check. I thought last summer i read that Michigan had reciprocal agreements to honor other states cards.
Damn computer gremlins been messin` with me all day.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Yes Michigan has reciprocity with any other state that honors our cards, but there is no way to show up and get any temporary Michigan card or recreational card to attend the show only. You must have a Valid MM card no matter what to enter the smoking area.

Thought i read that somewhere, but couldn`t remember for sure. Thanks for the backup.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Agreed whats the easiest way to get a card if out of state. I'm gonna start the process of getting one and the route I'm going seems like a good bit of hassel ..bill etc
Thinking about going, I will have to hit you up bro If I go..:cigar:

symbiote420

symbiote420

For the bros without a card you still can get into the medicating area.... it's a slim chance but if you could somehow get ahold of a vendor's pass. I got my card but my buddies from Organibliss hooked me up last year but their booth was outside of the track, I ended up chilling at Mota's tent with the crew getting dazed and confused! I'm expecting it to be a lot better venue wise this year too but the way us Mitten guys & gals get down we're gonna enjoy ourselves regardless.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

For the bros without a card you still can get into the medicating area.... it's a slim chance but if you could somehow get ahold of a vendor's pass. I got my card but my buddies from Organibliss hooked me up last year but their booth was outside of the track, I ended up chilling at Mota's tent with the crew getting dazed and confused! I'm expecting it to be a lot better venue wise this year too but the way us Mitten guys & gals get down we're gonna enjoy ourselves regardless.
Sym nailed it. Find the vendors pass. I had my brother with me last year and he has never had a card but The vendors pass trumps all.
If there was a group of visitors that thre in on a booth you could have a spot to chill and I believe 8 wristbands

Motarebel

Motarebel

Looks like the township is squawking, neighbors were complaining about the smoke, guess they'd rather smell the usual burning rubber. ..What my guys do with their passes is up to them but if someone get carded, i'm not gonna feel bad for em. The last couple shows we've done we got carded even though we had vendor passes. Prolly only a ticket unless you have your stash on ya.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Just get ya a Mota Rebel tshirt put a case of water on your shoulder and walk in. Or pull up in a mini van and tell them you have supplies to drop off! lmao! Last year was so much fun. VIP! I still remember that Super Doobie we started with @ohthatguy8 !! We were probably the first ones to blaze up there. :cigar: Let me know what ya want to do @soserthc1 ? Probably asap. ;)

Top Bottom