Cannabis Cup Michigan

• Thread starter Neptune1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Thought that`s when it started, but did not want to say something and steer him wrong. My stoned ass couldn`t find squat last night, let alone answer a question. Thanks, see ya at Clio Cultivation Friday, hope to anyway. Peace.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

I think I found a way to get in, I havey Cali card witch is expired but if I copy it and make a fake one I should be good, not like mi is going to be able to check and from I remember Cali card are different cause there is not a standard card like a driver lisence..
Most the papers now are all "electronic verify" the cali paper work will have a number on it to call or website to check the authorization code on the paper work. I've got several cali transplants that have had everything from one month paper work to a year certification that i've serviced from my facility. Cali confuses the Hell out of me, Everyone says they want like 90 for a hard card so no one gets them anymore but tourist.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Most the papers now are all "electronic verify" the cali paper work will have a number on it to call or website to check the authorization code on the paper work. I've got several cali transplants that have had everything from one month paper work to a year certification that i've serviced from my facility. Cali confuses the Hell out of me, Everyone says they want like 90 for a hard card so no one gets them anymore but tourist.
All the cups Ive been to you have some dude standing there checking just to see if you have a med card, no one would get in if they verified cards

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

All the cups Ive been to you have some dude standing there checking just to see if you have a med card, no one would get in if they verified cards
You are very correct and if you got a Vip ticket their barely going to shoot a glance. when you hire event staff from the location thats normally a race track i don't think they'll have a clue, just don't want ya to get Hosed by some troll.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Eleven more days, then I be on my way to the Cup. Went last summer, great time. This summer is supposed to be bigger and better. Read in HT that the Clio site was voted most friendly and accommodating site of the year, or something on that order. Did not see any PoPo all weekend last summer. And no trouble. Simply amazing the difference between a bunch of stoned potheads and a like number of drunks.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Eleven more days, then I be on my way to the Cup. Went last summer, great time. This summer is supposed to be bigger and better. Read in HT that the Clio site was voted most friendly and accommodating site of the year, or something on that order. Did not see any PoPo all weekend last summer. And no trouble. Simply amazing the difference between a bunch of stoned potheads and a like number of drunks.

Only 1 car pulled over for speeding. Don't give them an excuse to pull you over. Or Clio Cultivation has a shuttle bus if you don't want to drive to the cup.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

u only seen 1 car pulled over? shit, I seen upwards of 8 floating around, and 4 pulled over. this was Saturday around 5pm.

Motarebel

Motarebel

u only seen 1 car pulled over? shit, I seen upwards of 8 floating around, and 4 pulled over. this was Saturday around 5pm.

I seen plenty of blue but newspaper said only 1 ticket was issued for speeding. They were moving violations and nothing to do with the cup. They watch the entrances because of the traffic. Drive smart and they won't bother ya. Their sole purpose is to keep the public safe, not harass medical users.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Must have hit it just right, cause I did not see any LEO`s around. Like the man said, be smart, drive smart and you won`t have any trouble.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Can't wait I'm a judge this year!!! Hope to see you all there

Here come da judge, here come da judge. Really ? Let me see, you get to set around and sample different kick ass strains of marijuana ? Wow, what a gig, sign me up.
Sorry man, just pulling your chain a little. But really, congrats on being selected a judge. See ya there.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

NOT MY TEST BUT GOT WORD THIS IS ENTERED IN THE CUP SO I HOPE OTHER FARMERS GOT THEY GAME FACES ON CUZ THIS SHIT WAS DOUBLE TESTED TO VERIFY RESULTS
Test results for Super Sour OG
Go back to results listing

DATE RECIEVED:
Sunday, June 28, 2015
DATE TESTED:
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
ORIGINAL SAMPLE WEIGHT:
1.00grams
Flower tests
MOISTURE TEST:
Yes
MOISTURE PERCENT:
Δ9-THC TEST:
Yes
Δ9-THC PERCENT:
CBD PERCENT:
CBN PERCENT:
CBG PERCENT:
CBC PERCENT:
THCV PERCENT:
TOTAL CANNABINOIDS PERCENT:
CANNABINOID REPORT PDF:

SAMPLE PHOTOS:
DSCN1887.JPG

Snapshot_20150730_2_1.JPG

CBD TEST:
Yes
CBN TEST:
Yes
CBG TEST:
Yes
CBC TEST:
Yes
THCV TEST:
Yes

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

WOW, 32.70% THC. Sounds like knock your socks off bad ass shit. Can I try some ?
Sorry @yooper420 i called the source and got what i believe to be the last quarter on their shelf to split with my cousin who's actually driving to pick it up cuz i'm stuck at my shop. The vendor also said they don't have a booth at the cup but will be walking around, he did't think their was any more available when i spoke with him but did say it's from a local farmer so we should see more of her.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Well, I`ll be there getting` stoned and hangin` out some place with a couple other old long gray haired hippies. Oops, one of us ain`t got no hair, but he`s still an old hippie. See ya the party or the Cup. Peace and great growin`.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Well, I`ll be there getting` stoned and hangin` out some place with a couple other old long gray haired hippies. Oops, one of us ain`t got no hair, but he`s still an old hippie. See ya the party or the Cup. Peace and great growin`.
Oh even better i get to work at my shop in flint while my cousin hangs out at his booth..... So enjoy and stay safe, enjoy the offerings for sure.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Oh even better i get to work at my shop in flint while my cousin hangs out at his booth..... So enjoy and stay safe, enjoy the offerings for sure.

Born, raised, lived in, worked for and retired from Flint. Have not been to any shop in Flint in years. If I can ask, which one is yours ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom