Cannabis Cup Michigan

• Thread starter Neptune1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I've been on FB for 2 weeks and it's a dark place! A place to tell lies and spread hate. I need a shower and a priest after 5 minutes.
The insanity that adults put on face book makes me shake my head daily as the wife is glued to that shit ...
Grown ass people ragging or bragging on each other on the daily. I just grin and bear it or I get "your on your damn pot sights all the time

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Herbal Center and Clio Cultivation. HB is on N. Dort and Frances rd, just south of the Cup. CC is located a couple miles north of the Cup. I'll be at the CC party and can direct anyone to the other if needed.

Plan on checking out the one at Clio Cultivation as a good friend of mine knows the owner well. Guess they moved up the road from last years location. Will be between the motel and the track. From this area, so I know it well. Hope to meet you there.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Last summer both seeds and clones were available. Read that they are expecting over a hundred venders, but no word, that I found, on the entertainment.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Haha Fb where everyone washes out there pictures so they don't have any wrinkles then everyone comments like damn girl you look so young!! Your 48 and not one wrinkle woo hoo!
But my favorite part is when people pretend to have a perfect relationship and there so happy life's great then a week later there asking for advice on a divorce lawyer on fb!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

yeah I avoid FB and have for some time now.. too much Drama
it is annoying for sure.. :-)

B

barefoot

All the best for those attending/competition............

Always enjoy hearing results from around the country.........

ganj on...............

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

No cup for me.. lol! a bit outta the way .. But hope all goes well

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Went last summer and will be there next month. Tickets bought, motel room reserved, ready to go. Plan on going to the get together at Clio Cultivation on Friday evening.
Motarebel, Hope to meet you at Clio Cultivation on Friday.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
OK, now it`s into August and the Cup cometh, soon. Less then 3 weeks now, getting` antsy as hell, can`t wait. Had to make a choice this summer, go to the Cup or 1 week later, go to my 50th high school reunion. I will be hangin` out with peeps like me, not peeps that I have not seen in 50 years. Got my priorities straight. Been an everyday user since July 1968. See ya at the Cup

Cannis

Cannis

I'll be there on Saturday in my Terpp shirt unless it's snowing.

panthro

panthro

I'm going on Saturday. There's a pre party at Clio Cultivation? What time?

lollipopman

lollipopman

I think I found a way to get in, I havey Cali card witch is expired but if I copy it and make a fake one I should be good, not like mi is going to be able to check and from I remember Cali card are different cause there is not a standard card like a driver lisence..

Top Bottom