Cannabis Cup Michigan

• Thread starter Neptune1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sunbaked

Sunbaked

does anyone know any promo codes for discount tickets? they have gone up to 99 dollars on line. a discount code would be nice. thanks.
see in a week yooper.

Last edited:
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
sunbaked (Bozzo)

does anyone know any promo codes for discount tickets? they have gone up to 99 dollars on line. a discount code would be nice. thanks.
see in a week yooper.

Mr. Sunbaked,
Welcome to the farm, it be our little slice of the growing world.
Do not know of any discount, ya had to buy `em early to get `em cheaper ($72) for the weedend.
See ya Friday.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

all set just pay it lol printed and ready. going to be shooting pool on Friday night on Irish road off 69 if your interested in some shooting and smoking.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Shit i totally forgot that next week is also going to be a bash down in detroit from 11pm till anytime . SMOKE Friendly with no cards required. this is a private After Hours please DM me if your into get'n wicked. The birthday boys are all my friends and if your into turntablism this going a night to remember. Oh ya thats just Funk in the air no smoke machines needed.
20141214 0016091
• 8/22/15 •
HNS turntablism edition! Featuring ALF WON, STEELO, DJ V1RUS, JAY SPLIFF, DJ DEATHTOUCH and COLDWAXIN-KEV!!!! Celebrating the Birthdays of Alf & Steelo!! $5 doors from 11pm-late

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
all set just pay it lol printed and ready. going to be shooting pool on Friday night on Irish road off 69 if your interested in some shooting and smoking.

Shootin` pool huh ? Have not played pool since I retired.

Indican

Indican

Theres ALL kinds of shit goin on this week...dab out thursday night. Parties Friday.. Cup. More parties. Im flyin up Wednesday..Shippin my stock today....mail, do not fuck this up....

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Looks like it`s gonna be a smoke out. Watch out, ready or not, here I come.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Getting` more antsy to get going. Hope to meet and burn one with my new THCFarmer peeps. See ya at the Cup.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Any farmers going to the Cup that are interested in meeting up with other farmers from here ?
If so, let`s get an idea of who`s interested. Put your name on the thread.
Any better ideas, please, let`s here `em, cause time is running out.
1. Yooper420

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I'd start at booth #69 and you'll find a couple dozen farmers. You'll meet most of us Friday at CC.
Sounds good to me. Probably at CC, as my peep is bud`s with Buddy. So, it depends on when I get into town.

K

knucklehead bob

I guess you guys are talking about Clio Cultivation pre Cup party ?

Also a party @ The Herbal Centre at 1327 E. Frances Rd , south of the Cup .

Last edited:
Motarebel

Motarebel

I guess you guys are talking about Clio Cultivation pre Cup party ?

Also a party @ The Herbal Centre at 1327 E. Frances Rd , south of the Cup .

These peeps conned the public last year collecting money for norml. Only problem was at the end of the night they devided the money amongst themselves and shoved it in their pockets. Now they state their party is endorsed by hightimes, a straight up lie. Call John at hightimes and he'll tell ya they didn't endorse any parties.

rawman

rawman

Going to coy and paste this here also have put it in the MI thread.... Represent guys, going to be awesome.

If anyone wants any reversed sour dub seeds at the cup I'll be there with the following

Sour dub x:
Legend OG
Triangle kush
Motor breathe
Durban poison
White s1
Colorado flo
Trifi
Face off OG
Fire OG
Pure Kush
Chemdog D

Also have white:
Star dog
Sfv
Colorado flo
Colorado Durban
Pure kush x triangle kush
Pure kush
Chemdog 91

And a few others from each im forgetting to type

Just pm and prior if for sure otherwise I'll be hanging around that day at the rare dankness booth hanging with friends.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Got seeds from Rare Dankness last summer at the Cup. Matter of fact, I`m vaping a bowl of Rare Dankness`s Ghost Train Haze as I type.

Top Bottom