Cannabis Flowers by hemployed

• Thread starter hemployed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hemployed

honestly bro, that bubba d looks amazing. nice work my friend. im loving that legend og too. i need to get pics of the cut i got as og kush so we can compair. stay safe brotha

Thanks man. Bubba D is my #1 girl.

What are you thoughts on SkellyHP? Can you give us a short description? Thank you hemployed!
Thanks for a thread full of dream plants. Gorgeous.....

The Skelly, for me, didn't live up to its hype. I'm super thankful I got a chance to run her a few times, but she just wasn't my cup of tea. The smoke was great, but the plant wasn't super fun to grow. Slow and low describes her pretty well. Very slow vegger and leafy (as to be expected in a afghan) Rock hard nuggets with an old school hashy flavor and smell. Couldn't get her to yield very well for me.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

great show! fav thread here :) keep it up!!!

Thanks man, appreciate that for sure.

D

DixinCider

Damn bro I keep coming back and looking at that bubba d. Did you breed her or get her as gifted?

true grit

true grit

Seems to be the consensus on the Skelly, bummer cuz lotta hype on that one. Did you make any crosses with her?

D

DWkush

Here's a dried shot of her.. Some other people were asking to see some too.

picture.php

I think I might know the name of this lady. Possibly what was sold as spiral OG cut at RNS caregivers. RNS caregivers also had spiral x cali mist which to me is the most memorable OG Hybrid I have ever had.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
im guessing that ww is from clone or where? regardeless all your girls are really beutiful b proud

H

hemployed

A few more

The Schwartz

picture.php

Alien Dog

picture.php

With that rude boi stank.. OG (Not Legend Cut)

picture.php
picture.php

Candy Kush on the left, WMK on the right.

picture.php

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Dude them 4 pics after the alien dogs, looks just like my BPOG cut I have, do the leaves get dark purple in cold temps?......GM

F

frostedlove

LOOKING FROSTY! YOU KNOW I LOVE THE FROST!!!!:sign0005:

NICE JOB BRO!

H

hemployed

Dude them 4 pics after the alien dogs, looks just like my BPOG cut I have, do the leaves get dark purple in cold temps?......GM

That's my OG that isn't the legend. The legend gets some purple in her for sure, but I've never seen it show up in this cut.. What is BPOG?

LOOKING FROSTY! YOU KNOW I LOVE THE FROST!!!!:sign0005:

NICE JOB BRO!

Thanks homie :free-character-smil

pura

pura

Great show hemployed! ... how does the schwartz smell? ... whats the lineage on her?

H

hemployed

Damn bro I keep coming back and looking at that bubba d. Did you breed her or get her as gifted?

Thanks, the bubba d was a cross made by Zombo.. My all time favorite. Without a doubt.

Seems to be the consensus on the Skelly, bummer cuz lotta hype on that one. Did you make any crosses with her?

I have handful of skelly x Killer Chemdog beans.. Thassall though. We got to get together soon homie..

nice bro thnx for the pics super frosted dank

Welcome mang, anytime.

I think I might know the name of this lady. Possibly what was sold as spiral OG cut at RNS caregivers. RNS caregivers also had spiral x cali mist which to me is the most memorable OG Hybrid I have ever had.

Spiral OG? Never heard of it.. I'm 99% this isnt that cut though.

im guessing that ww is from clone or where? regardeless all your girls are really beutiful b proud

The willies is fro man old school grower here in Colorado, been cranking for years. .

H

hemployed

Great show hemployed! ... how does the schwartz smell? ... whats the lineage on her?

Thanks Pura. The Schwartz is a Dr. Evil creation. It consists of

Steel Pulse(KillerQueen x SourBubble BX2 x Deep Chunk) x Lemon Larry OG.

Straight DANK!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Amazing as always bro! Keep up the great work..

M

Magician

Your pictures are fantastic man! You definitley have the magic touch.

Your OG is beautiful too... just based on the pictures it's definitely one of the nicest I've seen. Lovin' the Master x White as well!

Keep it up, because I can't stop looking at these pictures!

Magician

true grit

true grit

I have handful of skelly x Killer Chemdog beans.. Thassall though. We got to get together soon homie..

Yeah for sure man, been a hot hot minute. Bet those will be some killer beans. Man you got the Chemdog #4 x c99 to blow up bro! its looking real dank. What kinda smells this round? Was gonna say its actually by Manicgrower. The Candy was Medic's. Finally got some candy's finishin up over here, super diesel stank.

Top Bottom