• Tagged users None
D

DixinCider

A few more

The Schwartz

picture.php

Alien Dog

picture.php

With that rude boi stank.. OG (Not Legend Cut)

picture.php
picture.php

Candy Kush on the left, WMK on the right.

picture.php

the 4th pic looks just like the real fire cut aka original og kush. i got a cut from a good source as just og kush, and it has the 5k story behind it too. i will have pics soon.

Mud Man

Mud Man

i would recognize those babies anywhere!! HEMPployed bringing the fire.. drooling and drooling some more...

Legend or Canalope > Bubba or Chem > schwartz > rude boy og>>?? They all are as good as it gets ! MASTERCLASS!!!!

^^ WMK above looks sick man,,, still need them whitemasters!!!!

Alien Dog Purple !!!!! is that the alien ETHER ??>> i have said it before, but your stable is up there with the best,,, i am just in awe of the levels :cake

M

MOneY

yeah nice mang!i need that og like yesterday!jeje not legend:)...cant wait to see that skellyxkc

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

WMK=White Master Kush?

Pics look sick as usual!

I just cracked some White Master x Fire Alien beans, hopefully theres a jem or two in there!

H

hemployed

Thanks guys. Yes mopho the wmk is the master x white..

The schwartz is officially on point. Killer strain Ragga...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C4xC99

picture.php

OG

picture.php
picture.php

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hot damn hemployed! You just keep killin' round after round and strain after strain... :cool

D

DixinCider

Thanks guys. Yes mopho the wmk is the master x white..

The schwartz is officially on point. Killer strain Ragga...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C4xC99

picture.php

OG

picture.php
picture.php

you're nugs looks dank as fuck, but they could be fuller. are those lowers?

H

hemployed

you're nugs looks dank as fuck, but they could be fuller. are those lowers?

not necessarily lowers but those og pieces are from about halfway up. I like breaking those one off and taking pictures of the side of the nugget that was towards the stem. Virtually unmolested trichomes..

I also seem to prefer smoking these side buds, the one that are maybe 3 or 4 from the top.. For whatever reason..
:harvest:

aleYarok

aleYarok

not necessarily lowers but those og pieces are from about halfway up. I like breaking those one off and taking pictures of the side of the nugget that was towards the stem. Virtually unmolested trichomes..

I also seem to prefer smoking these side buds, the one that are maybe 3 or 4 from the top.. For whatever reason..
that shit looks dank as fuck. those nugs look nice and compacted to me, good size. not too small at all. sometimes i dont like those huge monster buds.

and i totally hear ya on the "unmolested trichs"
i try as hard as i can to not touch the outside of the plants...
but i love pulling a cola back and looking inside the plant at all that frost. its insane.

D

DixinCider

oh ok, thanks for the response.

M

Magician

That shwartz looks fantastic man. Honestly I find myself going through each page of this thread again and again to check out your pictures, They are AMAZING! Sending the good vibes your way :)

Magician

Latest posts

Top Bottom