Cannabis Flowers by hemployed

• Thread starter hemployed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mud Man

Mud Man

This garden of dreams never fails to make me smile! The schwartz looks serious.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I also seem to prefer smoking these side buds, the one that are maybe 3 or 4 from the top.. For whatever reason..
:harvest:

I have to absolutely agree for the following reasons:

1) Save the super impressive top colas for your patients/clientele, they love that shit and you'll grow plenty more beautiful top colas in your lifetime.
2) The top buds seem to get a bit of light degradation from being on top, both potency and flavor, not to mention that nutrients, sugars, and other metabolic processes have to travel through the whole distance of the plant to reach those top buds, and therefore these top buds upon inspection with a scope, are often slightly less mature than the middle buds (less amber trichs than the middle nugs). This is especially true if you tend to grow massive trees!
3) It beats smoking larf...LOL!

H

hemployed

True true true mopho.

Headband, Daywrecker, OD... Whatever ya want to call it.. I'm 99% sure I've found it, my favorite strain of cannabis. This is the one that inspired to me start farming herb i nthe first place. Straight Diesel DANK.

Day 34

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thank god she found me... Thanks soo much brother.

White Master Kush.. The white may leave permanently to make room for this girl.. day 34

picture.php

Pre98 Bubba..

picture.php

White

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Royal Kush.. I tell myself she's gonna get kicked out of the rotation every time.. Then it draws me back in and I end up keeping her. If only she had a better yield..

picture.php

ECSD

picture.php

Appalachia.. Glad I got this one back.. Straight fire from H&L.. She's gonna squirted with Sour Bubble pollen on the next run..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Legend OGizzzle

picture.php
picture.php

Hope you guys enjoy

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh man! I'm blinded by all the bling! So many dank bud shots all on one page... Rock on hemployed :rock

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Sour bubble x Appalachia sounds almost as good as the white x Appalachia seeing your Appalachia makes me glad I have like 3 different Appalachia crosses I have the white x Appalachia , afgooy x Appalachia , big buddy's lavender x Appalachia how does Appalachia yield ??? Your Appalachia is by far the best I've seen grown that is one super frosty girl rite thur!!! Your white looks amazing as well I want some OGR white s1's so fackin bad it's not funny I really hope I can snag some of his white crosses cuz rite now I only have the white x endless sky and the white x Appalachia and I want to do a complete white cross only run I think that would be so sick your girls a simply amazing brutha got me drooling on myself great job and you still got what 4 more weeks left till chop or so OMG there gonna be out if controll when your done I can't Waite to see them when their done! Stay frosty bro peace!!

true grit

true grit

Yo yo broham! very nice to hear the white mk is bumpin out the white. Got the white finishin up myself, so interested to get a good smoke and judge em too. That OD is looking dank bro, can't wait for finished pics got OD going in this round too..should be fun. That appalachia looks like a beast!

H

hemployed

Oh man! I'm blinded by all the bling! So many dank bud shots all on one page... Rock on hemployed :rock

Thanks man :harvest:

Sour bubble x Appalachia sounds almost as good as the white x Appalachia seeing your Appalachia makes me glad I have like 3 different Appalachia crosses I have the white x Appalachia , afgooy x Appalachia , big buddy's lavender x Appalachia how does Appalachia yield ??? Your Appalachia is by far the best I've seen grown that is one super frosty girl rite thur!!! Your white looks amazing as well I want some OGR white s1's so fackin bad it's not funny I really hope I can snag some of his white crosses cuz rite now I only have the white x endless sky and the white x Appalachia and I want to do a complete white cross only run I think that would be so sick your girls a simply amazing brutha got me drooling on myself great job and you still got what 4 more weeks left till chop or so OMG there gonna be out if controll when your done I can't Waite to see them when their done! Stay frosty bro peace!!

Those crosses sound great man, there is a cut of gucci around here that is somethin x appalachia and its really nice. I really want to make some beans wit htis clne as the mommy rather than use an appa male. Should be stellar!

dank da dank dank dank everything looks killer

Thanks man, getting fatter by the day

great pics fire no doubt
:)

Yo yo broham! very nice to hear the white mk is bumpin out the white. Got the white finishin up myself, so interested to get a good smoke and judge em too. That OD is looking dank bro, can't wait for finished pics got OD going in this round too..should be fun. That appalachia looks like a beast!

Thank you so much for this one man, straight dank. Stoked to see what you think of the white.

H

hemployed

Appalachia day 39

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Original Diesel / Headband day 39

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

WMK day 39

picture.php
picture.php

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hey bud! You are killin' it!!! :rock

Just wanted to say that I find myself lurking through all the eye candy in your thread time and time again... and I keep forgetting to ask about your setup such as growing technique (top, supercrop, lst, etc.), medium, pot size vs plant size (including number of branches/colas per plant), plants per light, feeding/watering schedule, nutrient regiment (including profile, pH and PPM ranges), and last but certainly not least whether you count Day 1 of bloom when you flip the lights. Hate to hit you with a barrage of Q's, but I'm hoping you can share some details, tips, and tricks cuz you clearly have things dialed-in with a green thumb... :cool

P.S. I'd love to hear your thoughts on The White vs the Daywrecker with respect to flowering durations, level of feed, and which you think might do better in the Under Current...

M

mets21

Im really interested in your growing technique as well. looks amazing!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Lookin' top! I've always wanted to taste that Appalachia!

T

TacomaComa

such a pleasure to reads your posts my friend. amazing selection and top notch photography skills! thx again for sharing :)

R

Rob1

wow bubba d,og kush, original diesel apalachia.... exc exc some amazing skills..

H

hemployed

Hey bud! You are killin' it!!! :rock

Just wanted to say that I find myself lurking through all the eye candy in your thread time and time again... and I keep forgetting to ask about your setup such as growing technique (top, supercrop, lst, etc.), medium, pot size vs plant size (including number of branches/colas per plant), plants per light, feeding/watering schedule, nutrient regiment (including profile, pH and PPM ranges), and last but certainly not least whether you count Day 1 of bloom when you flip the lights. Hate to hit you with a barrage of Q's, but I'm hoping you can share some details, tips, and tricks cuz you clearly have things dialed-in with a green thumb... :cool

P.S. I'd love to hear your thoughts on The White vs the Daywrecker with respect to flowering durations, level of feed, and which you think might do better in the Under Current...

Hey homie. I grow in under 4x8 footprints with two 1k lights per footprint. Some are in a tent some aren't lol. I top early and scrog, usually putting the screen up on day 1 of flower. I grow generally in 5 gallon smartpots with organic soil and feed usually biobizz nutrients sometimes canna sometimes other.. Plants get big in the 5 gallons.. Biggest yield was over 11 ounces of ECSD in a 5 gallon smartie. Gotten close to that with the sage also.. I count flower from the day i flip the lights to 12/12. i'm sure I forgot something so let me know..

As far as those two clones.. Most people like the white 56-62 I tend to be more on the 62-65 day side of that and grown dialed in with plenty of light she will yield, doesn't require an insane amount of ferts by any means, pretty easy plant to grow IMO.

The daywrecker i'm not sure about, it's my first time flowering her and she is a tiny bit hungry. The flash exaggerates the yellowing but currently she is lime green and I think I could have pushed her a bit harder. Also though i'm trying a new soil for the first time and it doesn't seem to have as much food in it as the Roots organic did.

Im really interested in your growing technique as well. looks amazing!

Thanks man hopefully I covered your questions in response to shady.. If not lemme know

Lookin' top! I've always wanted to taste that Appalachia!

Thanks man, appalachia has gained quite a following in my little circle, I'll save a nice piece or 4 for ya.

such a pleasure to reads your posts my friend. amazing selection and top notch photography skills! thx again for sharing :)

Thanks man, humbled.. AND still blown away by how dialed you get that sour d.

once again, hemployed is destroying it. apalachia looks great. whats the genetic makeup?

Later,
CC

Thanks man, like clearwater said below, it is Green crack x Tresdawg by H&L. Big Ups to him for putting out the killer cross.

wow bubba d,og kush, original diesel apalachia.... exc exc some amazing skills..

Thanks mang!

H

hemployed

SFV Chemdog day 28

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Blue Moon Rocks Day 28

picture.php
picture.php

Double Underdawg day 28

picture.php

Sour Bubble day 28

picture.php

OG Kushhhh

picture.php

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Many thanks and much respect for the details my friend... It gives me some things to think about... :thinking

BTW, I'm diggin' the Double Underdawg... :rock

Top Bottom