Cannabis Flowers by hemployed

• Thread starter hemployed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

damn some dank dank buds you have in there :) cool how its purp at the top and more green toward the bottom :joint:
picture.php

B

biggs

damn bro, this is with out a doubt the best thread on this site. big up hemployed mate, really enjoy looking at all that crazy dank.

ps. you should find yourself a killer male and makes you some seeds, if you haven't already. you got an amazing selection of strains to choose from.

H

hemployed

damn bro, this is with out a doubt the best thread on this site. big up hemployed mate, really enjoy looking at all that crazy dank.

ps. you should find yourself a killer male and makes you some seeds, if you haven't already. you got an amazing selection of strains to choose from.

Hey man humbled for real, thanks for the nice words. And speaking of seeds.. I'm way ahead of ya haha.. I made a bunch of seeds over the last few months.

I found an unbelievable Killer Chemdog male. This thing reeked so hard in veg it was unreal. The killerchem has proven itself in a few other crosses and while this is a different male it came from the same pack as the other hybrids. I guess we will find out..

I have..

Legend Og Kush x Killer chemdog
Royal Kush x Killer chemdog
The White x Killer chemdog
ECSD x Killer chemdog
Pre98 Bubba x Killer Chemdog
SAGE x Killer chemdog

Also kept pollen from three different sour bubble bx-3 males from the same seed pack as my keepr female.

With that I have

OG Kush (not legend) x SB bx-3
Original Diesel x SB bx-3

and a few others I can't remember

stay tuned for some grow reports

Smashing it outta the park as always homie!!

Thanks mang

nice as always bro what cut of og kush is that

Believe it or not that's my same og cut, the unknown one. Blown the fuck up

H

hastranaut

Is that royal kush royal purple kush or Just royal kush... Wondering if that is a clone only strand or if it is what emerald triangle genetics bred?? Thanks

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

This is just getting silly in here. I've been looking or should i say drooling over your pics for some time now, especially the sour bubble. But when you went and posted that OG, dear lord. Is this real, i mean I've seen some good shit, but this this is a different level of insane! Gotta give it to you bro, these kind of pics are what keep me up at night trying to rattle my brain to come up with ideas as in how the hell to get my buds that big and beautiful. Thanks a lot bro, i appreciate the sleepless nights! Keep em coming!!!

H

hemployed

Is that royal kush royal purple kush or Just royal kush... Wondering if that is a clone only strand or if it is what emerald triangle genetics bred?? Thanks

I'm not 100% positive but i think the cut I had was a dank cut of that cross and then they made the seeds after, I'm pretty sure that's what we figured out on another site about two years ago..

This is just getting silly in here. I've been looking or should i say drooling over your pics for some time now, especially the sour bubble. But when you went and posted that OG, dear lord. Is this real, i mean I've seen some good shit, but this this is a different level of insane! Gotta give it to you bro, these kind of pics are what keep me up at night trying to rattle my brain to come up with ideas as in how the hell to get my buds that big and beautiful. Thanks a lot bro, i appreciate the sleepless nights! Keep em coming!!!

Thanks for the nice words man, simple is best. Get some sleep!

oh and do you have any whole room shots you could show???

Just 4x8 tents.. Nothing special..

20 pages of PURE FIRE

Did you stop using the smart pots?

Thanks man! I didn't stop using them but I tried all plastci hard pots. This next run I will be doing a side by side of a strain that I've grown countless times. One in a smart pot one in a hard pot, right next to each other. I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.

:ninja

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn bro you always kill it what mute line do you run?? Those crosses you made sound fire I just harvested some of my first seed I made witch are

Critical sensistar x white Dawg
Stormy white cough x white Dawg
Julius Caesar x white Dawg
These will be done in about 10 days
The white x Appalachia Aka lucky charms x white Dawg
Pre98 bubba x white Dawg
Larry Og x white Dawg
I'm super excited about these I can't Waite to make some more crosses I found a stanky guava 13 make to make f2's with and a few f1 as well keep up the good work hommie.

L

LikemindS

Damn hemployed, its just page after page of dank round here!!!
All looks super killer man! Sorry I havnt seen this thread before now.
Keep postin the goodness and Ill be checkin in!
:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

M

mn_northernherb

respect. Hemployed, you might just be my idol. those plants look amazing.:clapping

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Looks like you got some HEAVY yielders dialed bro. Fuckin sweet thread!

R

RUNBHO

I would love to see some dry shots of the sour bubble
Awesome work hemployed

Top Bottom