Cannabis grown at high altitude produces higher amounts of cannabinoids

• Thread starter Garbage_bear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

None of the vape pen terpenes [erroneously linked to cannabis strains] do anything. 'Vape-penanene' aromatherapy is 100% nonsense. You can down regulate all the worthless 'dispensary-posteranenes' and still get the strain specific effects. And the weed will smell and taste better without all that crap. Myrcene, pinene, terpinolene, all those bad tasting perfume molecules are literally bad for you, and don't belong in Cannabis in high amounts. They are flaws from retard breeders like Ryan Lee. Weed does not smell taste feel or medicate like vape pens essential oils. Show me a "terp wheel" that actually has Cannabis flavors on it. A basic introduction to organic chemistry does a better job at explaining flavors than the joke ass cannabis industry does:

View attachment 1280213
Research ANYTHING BUT CANNABIS if you want to learn about reality. The cannabis scene is co-opted by thieving morons. Trickle down idiocracy. Garlic has medicinal properties. Why are Cannabistards asking if that's myrcene or farnesene. Why would it be either? Because some shitty weed has those in it?
Ok potsie, you got 2 mods that I know of ready to ban you for being a troll. I’m gonna give you a chance to prove you are not one. But I gotta warn you my BS detector is strong on this stuff. I’ve studied it more than you can possibly know.

I have one challenge for you and then we will see where we go based on your reply.

You state that mercyene is bad for you, and does not belong in cannabis but for the retard breeder Ryan Lee.

I ask you to support any one of those 3 different points with any form of evidence.

Try to bullshit me and I will make an ass of you publicly. Convince me you are not a troll with a reasonable well thought response and I’ll accept that even if you are proven wrong.

Not trying to call you out rather save your life here at the farm. Your move.

Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Dude I’ve bout had it with the misinformation your passing out either calm the fuck down a burn one of ur out!
I know you are not alone here. I feel like maybe this is an alt for a long time troll here that has been squashed more than once but I’d like to give them one chance to prove they are not. Otherwise aqua’s gonna get ‘em next time lol

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Myrcene is the most common terpene found in weed and hops. Both forms are known to have medicinal benefits. Myrcene tastes and smells good too.

One Swiss study of the chemical composition of the fragrance of Cannabis sativa found β-myrcene to compose between 29.4% and 65.8% of the steam-distilled essential oil for the set of fiber and drug strains tested.[11]

It causes cancer in California tho. So avoid myrcene in California. The rest of the world is safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom