Cannabis In Colorado

• Thread starter Stardusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardusted

Stardusted

National Public Radio said that other day ....3oo+ dispensary's just in Denver. And 30,000 jobs, and millions of dollars, created by the decriminalization of cannabis use!
Cannabis in colorado
Cannabis in colorado

Stardusted

Stardusted

National Public Radio said that other day ....3oo+ dispensary's just in Denver. And 30,000 jobs, and millions of dollars, created by the decriminalization of cannabis use!View attachment 764863 View attachment 764863

"Sweet Leaf dispensaries got closed down a week or so ago.. For selling more per day than an ounce per individual customer..think they called it spooling"..fairly large concern, with well grown product..I think was the bud tenders fault..right..teasing!..soft wear..setup..screw up?

I

Imanoid2

When you have a few Republican senators like the guy Cory something in Colorado saying he will put a hold on any DOJ candidates, etc. Sessions will find out that he may get away with perjury, but not his war on Cannabis.

dre8791

dre8791

When you have a few Republican senators like the guy Cory something in Colorado saying he will put a hold on any DOJ candidates, etc. Sessions will find out that he may get away with perjury, but not his war on Cannabis.
Pandora's box has already been opened. TOO LATE! Looks like legalization might happen sooner than later.

Ryesty

Ryesty

"Sweet Leaf dispensaries got closed down a week or so ago.. For selling more per day than an ounce per individual customer..think they called it spooling"..fairly large concern, with well grown product..I think was the bud tenders fault..right..teasing!..soft wear..setup..screw up?
I saw that on the news the other night. They arrested quite a few bud tenders in the whole mess.

Top Bottom