Cannabis Is Medicine For Crohn's Patient

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Cannabis is Medicine for Crohn's Patient Teenager Coltyn Turner
Bonnie King Salem-News.com
What seemed like a long shot has turned out to be the best option available. And it’s natural.

(COLORADO SPRINGS, CO.) - A young man named Coltyn Turner may turn out to be an integral cog in the wheel that gets the Federal government to pay attention to patients benefiting from cannabis as medicine. In fact, Coltyn would greatly appreciate some time with the President of the United States.

He would tell President Obama that cannabis saved his life.

2 years ago, Coltyn Turner was dying from Crohn's Disease. He was diagnosed at age 11, though he suffered from the condition since birth.

By 13, “I was so weak I was writing my own will,” said Coltyn Turner. Today, he is a thriving 15-year old.

“There's no denying that cannabis has worked for him,” said Wendy Turner, Coltyn’s mother. “Cannabis saved my child.”

Link: http://www.salem-news.com/articles/november092015/coltyn-turner-crohns-bk.php

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

You may not know what is Crohn's is,, let me assure you it is being sick..
I am used to it,, but every time it flares-up I want to die,, and partially do..
Some day it will have me..

If you have a family member or friend who is suffering,, show compassion and try to make them comfortable..

God's blessings,,
ccJ

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Before ingesting cannabis my wife who has it couldnt go out of the house without ending up in a restroom undressing somewhere. After changing some diet and supplementing up i dont think shes takin a stomack pill in two years. When i met her when she was 19 i come home one day and shes in the hospital from getting really sick at work. Man , it took her till her 40's s to get it under control. I tell ya , drs only offered pain and suffering doing the smae thing over and over. Thier little pill only offers temporary relief. Her life was shit having to depend on them ! You want change you gotta make it happen yourself. Drs cant do it for you imho.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

No doctor has help me.. I have meet other suffers who told me certain foods set them off..
When mine flares up,, I bleed to the point of needing a transfusion.. I will not accept one..
Mine seems to correspond to the spring and fall allergy seasons..
Crohn's and allergies are auto immune disorders.. The doctors I have told about the correlation just nod their heads..

What makes this suck is how debilitating flare ups are.. I am a 24/7 caregiver who then can't give care..

Blessings of health to you and yours,,
ccJ

indicabush

indicabush

For our Farmers who are not familiar with Crohn's Disease:

Named after Dr. Burrill B. Crohn, who first described the disease in 1932 along with colleagues Dr. Leon Ginzburg and Dr. Gordon D. Oppenheimer, Crohn’s disease belongs to a group of conditions known as Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD). Crohn’s disease is a chronic inflammatory condition of the gastrointestinal tract.

When reading about inflammatory bowel diseases, it is important to know that Crohn’s disease is not the same thing as ulcerative colitis, another type of IBD. The symptoms of these two illnesses are quite similar, but the areas affected in the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) are different.

Crohn’s most commonly affects the end of the small bowel (the ileum) and the beginning of the colon, but it may affect any part of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, from the mouth to the anus. Ulcerative colitis is limited to the colon, also called the large intestine.

Link:

My condolences @cocoJoe, @diamond2.0 and another Farmer who has this Disease.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

For our Farmers who are not familiar with Crohn's Disease:

the areas affected in the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) are different.

Crohn’s most commonly affects the end of the small bowel (the ileum) and the beginning of the colon, but it may affect any part of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, from the mouth to the anus. Ulcerative colitis is limited to the colon, also called the large intestine.

Link:

My condolences @cocoJoe, @diamond2.0 and another Farmer who has this Disease.
Thank you my new and well respected friend.. As I suffer from my latest flare..

Stay healthy Farmers,,
ccJ

4214evr

any advise for people affected n whhats the most effective way to medicate (edibles vape smoke ??) i been giving my friend tk kief n nugs
but any help or ideas on diet lifestyle anything ! He suffers n still rocks it out at work dudes a beast

indicabush

indicabush

@4214evr ....search youtube; I'll start you off. It seems oil is the best way along with dietary change. Best of luck to you and your friend.

Link:

Link:

Latest posts

Top Bottom