Cannabis Plant Drooping & Can't Figure Out What is Wrong

• Thread starter ShadowKhan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I agree, I wrote that midway into my bike ride, be nice if he updated us with some par readings. It's a beautiful plant. I bet he's wanting them to pray a little when the lights come on. usually an hour or two before the lights go off is when the drooping begins for some grows, at least for me it does. That seems normal to me, the plant has exhausted itself and wants to rest.
Yeah it might be that plants don't always want max light every minute. We think of it in human terms......"rest", but not in that sense. More like there's time for chlorophyl production, and there's time for other things.

ShadowKhan

ShadowKhan

I think we can all agree there was some miscommunication 😆😆 here is the picture of that spray bottle BTW. So we fill it until it hits the 450 mL mark then add nutrients and pH as needed
Received 805442564200687

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I said What? What, what...? ;)

I don't know, are you pretty?

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Yeah it might be that plants don't always want max light every minute. We think of it in human terms......"rest", but not in that sense. More like there's time for chlorophyl production, and there's time for other things.
So we're gonna get all scientific on this guy.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I think we can all agree there was some miscommunication 😆😆 here is the picture of that spray bottle BTW. So we fill it until it hits the 450 mL mark then add nutrients and pH as needed View attachment 1995162
Looks like your headed for a lockout. With no runoff the salt based nutrients will leave the salt behind, eventually building up in your soil causing a lockout. With runoff you will avoid this build up. Maybe our "supporter" friend can explain it better.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I agree, but I would look at this plant and say why..... I would think hmm I need to find tune something, probably PH let's lower it a bit.
Sure......which could be a result of over-feeding. Get a good Ph reading of the soil and if need be add a little something to bring it down.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Looks like your headed for a lockout. With no runoff the salt based nutrients will leave the salt behind, eventually building up in your soil causing a lockout. With runoff you will avoid this build up. Maybe our "supporter" friend can explain it better.
Ok, get an EC reading as well. Flush only if the problem is more than minimal. This can also account for drooping, slow growth.

Pilted

Pilted

Sure......which could be a result of over-feeding. Get a good Ph reading of the soil and if need be add a little something to bring it down.
I still thing the droopiness is his high temps, but I think the yellowing bottom leaves is the PH, he said he was going to adjust the pH, sadly I think he is going to need a cooler.light, or add an AC to his grow to get rid of the droopiness. But either way they don't look horrible, they don't even look bad. But I think there is room for improvement.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I still thing the droopiness is his high temps, but I think the yellowing bottom leaves is the PH, he said he was going to adjust the pH, sadly I think he is going to need a cooler.light, or add an AC to his grow to get rid of the droopiness. But either way they don't look horrible, they don't even look bad. But I think there is room for improvement.
Lack of air flow maybe? 🤔

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

We've tried to water until water comes out the bottom of the pot but nothing ever comes of it. We are always worried about overwatering
over watering is watering to often, not too much at once. You need to be fully soaking the soil at this point, roots cant grow into dry soil

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Here is the tent setup
View attachment 1995171
Ignore the wires I know it's a mess lol. However we have two fans going, you think it could still be airflow?
Plenty, and you think dropping the light a little will overheat your ladies?
Here is the tent setup
View attachment 1995171
Ignore the wires I know it's a mess lol. However we have two fans going, you think it could still be airflow?
Plenty of airflow. When you get a chance to check the PAR .. suggested PPFD,

the PPFD for seedling stage is 100-300
the PPFD for vegetation stage is 400-600
and the PPFD for flowering stage is 800-1,000 µMol/m2/S.

Pilted

Pilted

My numbers a little different then yours but close.
Screenshot 20230617 162642

Pilted

Pilted

I just checked all
9 of my top heads.
20230617 163549 COLLAGE
20230617 163605 COLLAGE

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
going back to the runoff thing. do you guys use risers under your pots so that it's easier to clean the runoff? I'm just wondering how that works. if the pot is sitting on the floor, you'll run off your pots. just going to sit in the runoff, correct?

Pilted

Pilted

going back to the runoff thing. do you guys use risers under your pots so that it's easier to clean the runoff? I'm just wondering how that works. if the pot is sitting on the floor, you'll run off your pots. just going to sit in the runoff, correct?
I have a tray under mine and disregard the runoff every time, 3 gallon pot feed 2 gallons once every 4 days now, with about 1 quart (1/4 gallon runoff) gotta get that salt out of there.

Top Bottom