Cannacopia Genetics?

• Thread starter flybynyt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

flybynyt

I was ordering some TGA beans from hempdepot.com and ran across a breeder called Cannacopia. Sounds like some interesting strains that they offer. Has anybody had any experience growing these out? Just wondering. Thanks......

flybynyt

C

Chimera

I've seen all of the currently offered ones growing, and have smoked the results.... they are certainly worth the price. I know for a fact that these guys are using the real deal clone only's- I passed them the cuts myself.

There has been some speculation by other seedmakers that the 'copia boys are an old board member, but this is simply not the case. I've known these guys for a few years now, and have nothing but great things to say about them.

The full line up of Cannacopia seeds will be available via the THC Farmer auctions within the commming weeks.

Respectfully,
-Chimera

P

ProGroWannabe

Wow! There's a voucher for ya! Chimera himself... thanks for letting us know.

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Thanks much for the info Chimera...

Ive always wondered about Cannacopia, and had heard varrying reports... Glad to know that you can verify the genetics they are using!!

Knowing they are gonna be here on the Farm means Ill probobly have to grab a few packs....

:cool:

F

fi_di_bot

Hi everyone!

tnx to Flybybyt for the question and to chimera for the nice info about them!

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

o man thats awsome id been wonderin about the chunky cheese(ukcheeseXdeepchunk) or the geniusXdeepchunk or even the pommelo this will be sweet. so a few weeks then huh good to know what about u Chimera can we expect any of your work to be showin up about that time?

F

flybynyt

Thanks for the reply. I bought the "Government Mule" and the "Magnum" from HempDepot.com. Can't wait to grow them out now! It's good to hear I got some good genetics, when at the time I had heard no feedback at all. For the price I might try them all!! I got my TGA gear from Hempdepot as well. That company is top notch, and Brad is very skilled at customer service. I have had excellent service from Dr Chronic too. The only problem I had with the Doc is, one order come and the beans were crushed, but as soon as I told him about it he sent out another order to me right away.

Flybynyt

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Plus for $35 how can ya go wrong:)

A

adam

you can try some great crosses for cheap.magnum is just like the description says but for U.S peeps its harder to recieve seeds out of canada you get the green tape at higher percentages.brad is a great guy and he will make things right,but i prefer uk or spain based seedbanks.on a side note their is a auction site that i wont mention that asks you to send payment to the U.S i sure as shit wont even fuck with them

L

lovelightpower

i bought some BC Roadkill, i was wondering if anyone has grown out and smoked this cross?

could be great i reckon.

A

adam

a buddy has 7 females from a pack thats 4 weeks in flower he says the genetics kick ass but the rks smell is somewhat faint to his liking.but its early and that can change. but from the phone pix i seen they have a very uniform look and are very dark green.i plan on getting his keeper once the results are in

M

Morva

Will be sending off payment for at least one pack of cannacopias crosses, and some Joey Weed too. :)

G

grizz

just curious as what cannacopia has to offer strain wise and what elite genitics were used?

W

Wunderkind

you can try some great crosses for cheap.magnum is just like the description says but for U.S peeps its harder to recieve seeds out of canada you get the green tape at higher percentages.brad is a great guy and he will make things right,but i prefer uk or spain based seedbanks.on a side note their is a auction site that i wont mention that asks you to send payment to the U.S i sure as shit wont even fuck with them

have you really had a higher percentage of green tape out of Canada or is this just something you've heard? I've never had a package out of Canada get green taped or get lost along the way, I can't say the same about the U.K.

the U.S. site is allright (CW?), as in I mean the sellers aren't cops or nothing. Just dumb guys selling their questionable seeds.

W

wesbrks

ive purchased 100 seeds of their bubba x deepchunk and im impressed with at least how the seeds look,, as from a few seed vendors ive got more then a few green ones that i personally would of tossed to the side then sell them to a customer,, anyhow going to be growin outside with these . i have seen 2 grow reports on this particular strain from them and it looks like the real deal to me.. peace

A

adam

i only been green taped when i had stuff sent out of canada.all other locations i never been green taped. another hot spot for greentape is chicagos mail hub. seems they have a trained eye for seeds. peeps have to remember that once they spot a type of shipping that they come in (seeds) they are on look-out for it again.ask dr. chronic seems he is having a huge issue getting his seeds out to the mid-west.must be due to having seized a previous parcel and now customs hones in on his type of shipping method. greentape is bad no one wants greentape

W

wesbrks

never had problems with canada,, but yea, as of late comming anywhere across the pond ive had some issues,, from dr c and sb.. got 2 seized the same week,, chicago hub,, ive got a few orders out right now from various places so might be interesting to see what makes it,, it seems as from what i have been reading lately that alot more people are having their seeds taken... peace

A

adam

magnum is a very heavy yielding strain i got 6 females out of a pack and i chose 2 keepers one which must be more hashplant dominat(high yield) thick smoke that makes your lungs cough up with a big smile. fucking greasy, dirty gym sock smell.the other keeper is more of an afrodisiac one bowl and my wife gets the poke and some of my cockmeat sandwhich lol.so far quite a few of my inner smoke ring have said the same so we think its name is on the money -1 toke and you reach for a magnum lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom