CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

So no one has asked @CannaGranny how did the shootin go ? Hit any targets ? Lmao- just kiddin u show em how it’s done ? Win any $ what? Lol

It’s never the same on the corner without ya.
Hey Mosh!
Zen asked! Everyone else is just like shut it Granny and grow da weed! 😜
As far as how it went, I went this time to learn to work the scoring pits. I have never done that before as most clubs use electronic targets. I made it in the Missouri Nationals, also called the Sierra Cup being held at that range at the end of this month. I wanted to know the entire process prior to shooting a competition there as I want nothing on my mind those two days but shooting. So, I spent the day in the pits, pulling down targets, taping them and scoring. It was actually kind of fun! Now I can go and not feel intimidated by a bunch of stuff I have never done before.
Yeah I have noticed when I am gone a couple of days all kinds of stuff goes on! Gonna have to line this corner out! Lol. Although @TSD did a darn good job of it!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

So, I’m traveling west on 44, coming home from St Louis. The Hubby is driving and like usual I’m taking in all the scenery, road signs, etc.
There starts appearing all of these signs about homemade fudge from the Uranus Fudge Factory. I’m thinking, what??? The last sign did it for me. “The Best Fudge Comes From Uranus”.
That’s a strong and definitive NO for me.
If that’s the best marketing ploy they can come up with, I for sure don’t even wanna test their fudge. A real head turner and for sure memorable, but leaves one thinking that their product is shitty.
I will photograph the sign, next trip up.

Tremojem

Tremojem

CG, great idea of yours to familiarize yourself to the unfamiliar. This way it is no longer unfamiliar and you won't be surprised, but instead, you will be prepared.

The Uranus Fudge is actually supposed to be tremendously good, but I see your point.

I, being a sweets guy, would have stopped lol, only because I have heard of it and heard good things. So sorry you missed out on a good thing. There is always next time...lol.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

CG, great idea of yours to familiarize yourself to the unfamiliar. This way it is no longer unfamiliar and you won't be surprised, but instead, you will be prepared.

The Uranus Fudge is actually supposed to be tremendously good, but I see your point.

I, being a sweets guy, would have stopped lol, only because I have heard of it and heard good things. So sorry you missed out on a good thing. There is always next time...lol.
Hey @Tremojem !
I just didn’t want any extra stress on that day. Now I can go with no worries.
I really don’t need that fudge lol Trust me, I’ll skip it next trip too! The sign tho, it blew me away! Lmao!

K

Kopper1013

So, I’m traveling west on 44, coming home from St Louis. The Hubby is driving and like usual I’m taking in all the scenery, road signs, etc.
There starts appearing all of these signs about homemade fudge from the Uranus Fudge Factory. I’m thinking, what??? The last sign did it for me. “The Best Fudge Comes From Uranus”.
That’s a strong and definitive NO for me.
If that’s the best marketing ploy they can come up with, I for sure don’t even wanna test their fudge. A real head turner and for sure memorable, but leaves one thinking that their product is shitty.
I will photograph the sign, next trip up.
I would have had to stop on principle and buy something lol I love a dirty mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hey Granny do or have you ever used Azomite or gypsom in a grow?..........I get info all over the place and who knows where I got some info on Azomite saying good stuff........so I needed to make up an order for free shipping an I added a bag...wtf ...lol.....my grey matter says good stuff......same deal with gypsom.......they've been sitting taking up space.......so with new soil I thought wtf....I added 1tbs/gal to my soil mix of each..............I then transplanted 2 clones into 3/4 gal pots using that mix.......I'd transplanted 2 other same aged clones into my previos mix without the az or gy 3 days earlier.........

Okay so if you got that.......I now have 4 in 3/4 gal pots 2 from 1 mix with the stuff 2 without.......3 days later my stalks in the new mix have swollen or enlarged at the base......to me that says great bigger means better right....but if that's so then wtf have I been missing all this time?.....these pics were taken of the plants yesterday.

Both of the 2 in the new mix did the same thing....that's why I noticed it otherwise it wouldn't stand out.
root-swell-jpg.1352784
img_4903-jpg.1352783

knee pokes ouch i'm out
Azomite & Gypsum are part of my "triforce" along with Epsom salts :p

I consider them essential, not optional! Check my guide out for feed amounts if you're curious. I do about 4 tablespoons of each every 2 weeks in 7 gallon pots. Glad you stumbled upon 2/3 PC!
This, my whole grow is using this method I’m in the lighter side I’m following shaded’s original recipe but it’s going great!

But yep I’m late to the party as usual haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom