CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TSD

TSD

Roofers are here today, I need six Valium a quart of Johnny Walker Blue and a joint..
Screenshot 20230501 101331 Chrome

Just one joint?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
If this were a truly well thought out cake, the candles would be a doob and two temple balls!
That‘s how we do 100 on my planet!
On my wifes 70th Bday I got this brainy idea of 70 candles lit on the cake,,,,1st have you ever tried to light so many candles on a relatively small cake.? and 2 do you know how much heat about 50 candles put out? 3 always have a fire extinguisher ready....even if they're not needed........😞

TSD

TSD

Good morrow fellow stoners and friends. 🌬 Just having coffee and smoke after my morning chores, well a few of them anyway. Feeling lazy on this cold, wet day. Decent weather starts Saturday, so that's a plus. I was looking up the daylight hours and seeing if I wanted to put one out this weekend, 14.5 hours I dunno, probably be fine, I have them on 16 currently. My LSD looks like it would benefit from a transplant, still looking very nitrogen heavy, I only fed her molasses water last time when everyone else got a bit of food, but of course that kicks the microbes into gear so more shit is available, probably should have done plain water on her. So she's on the list if I do put one or two out early. The only explanation I have is that she got a chunk of Dr. Earth's that wasn't mixed well, or she's my sensitive problem child this year. Anyyyyway, as I was looking up the hours, I had to appreciate that they include the sun's distance, never knew that was information I needed, but now I'll always notice it lol.
Screenshot 20230502 094001 Chrome

flowerdave

flowerdave

Good morrow fellow stoners and friends. 🌬 Just having coffee and smoke after my morning chores, well a few of them anyway. Feeling lazy on this cold, wet day. Decent weather starts Saturday, so that's a plus. I was looking up the daylight hours and seeing if I wanted to put one out this weekend, 14.5 hours I dunno, probably be fine, I have them on 16 currently. My LSD looks like it would benefit from a transplant, still looking very nitrogen heavy, I only fed her molasses water last time when everyone else got a bit of food, but of course that kicks the microbes into gear so more shit is available, probably should have done plain water on her. So she's on the list if I do put one or two out early. The only explanation I have is that she got a chunk of Dr. Earth's that wasn't mixed well, or she's my sensitive problem child this year. Anyyyyway, as I was looking up the hours, I had to appreciate that they include the sun's distance, never knew that was information I needed, but now I'll always notice it lol. View attachment 1960932
I'll be glad when this cold weather is done. 38 in the greenhouse last night

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Morning all!
I still have men, many of them atop of my house. It’s not as bad today as at least they are playing some good music! Man this crew works! They should be done this evening.
Yesterday I had to let one in the house to access a pipe in a built in box that vents my gas appliances, he immediately commented on my fine smelling “potpourri”. I thanked him.. lol
@TSD, slow ya roll Sistah, it’s too early and we got one more big blow coming! Here it’s called a blackberry summer 🙂

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Morning all!
I still have men, many of them atop of my house. It’s not as bad today as at least they are playing some good music! Man this crew works! They should be done this evening.
Yesterday I had to let one in the house to access a pipe in a built in box that vents my gas appliances, he immediately commented on my fine smelling “potpourri”. I thanked him.. lol
@TSD, slow ya roll Sistah, it’s too early and we got one more big blow coming! Here it’s called a blackberry summer 🙂
Good morning CG. 👋

Hope you have a pleasant day. Only one more to go then you’ll be back to normal, with a new roof.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Good morning CG. 👋

Hope you have a pleasant day. Only one more to go then you’ll be back to normal, with a new roof.
Hey Mah Friend Zen!
Sun is shining and it’s cold! I’m catching up on my housework and packing a bag. I’m off to St Lou tomorrow to preview the range and learn the process of it. They still do manual scoring and I’ve never worked a pit, I’m spoiled to the electronic targets. I didn’t want all of that to deal with at the end of this month. I want to be able to just sit down and shoot without the added stress of learning all of the new things.
I am for sure looking for the return of normal. Nothing but the sound of the wind and the birds!

TSD

TSD

Morning all!
Be lucky if it's only one lol

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Hey Mah Friend Zen!
Sun is shining and it’s cold! I’m catching up on my housework and packing a bag. I’m off to St Lou tomorrow to preview the range and learn the process of it. They still do manual scoring and I’ve never worked a pit, I’m spoiled to the electronic targets. I didn’t want all of that to deal with at the end of this month. I want to be able to just sit down and shoot without the added stress of learning all of the new things.
I am for sure looking for the return of normal. Nothing but the sound of the wind and the birds!
Smart lady. Walk it and feel it. No surprises.

You’re going to do great. Just another day shooting with the granddaughter.

I’ve been getting the itch myself the last month. Showed a few to G$ but I might have to plan a trip to my spot for a day. Right after we lock in the +16*c temps. 🤣

D

dean1963

god damn wife thought it would be a good idea to wipe down my keyboard with a wet wipe of some sort.
all the dust and whatever is now making the keys stickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
i love her to pieces, but she can just be so stupid at times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom