CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Woooo! That's a long barrel 24in+ barrel for that kind shot? Sounds exciting, i've never had the area to shoot that far. Going from KY to AZ you can imagine i've been doused well with the culture. 600 yards is amazing however!! Something about a good plinkin' makes a weekend start perfectly imo

Best of luck!!! I am going to try and go hunting this year with my friends in Wisconsin and catch me some fresh venison , yum.

I have been looking into getting a basic 308 for hunting as well, my shoulder as i get older doesn't appreciate the 10ga

So i was confused when i posted and all it said was "amazon" , for that price point serious if it can reliably kick on and off thats amazingly cheap solution for the closet attached to the grow room, and probably even try it in the grow room. way cheaper than i thought id find, i almost bought the $80 spiderfarmer one.
Yeah that's nice to be able to set range and forget it. The humi I posted is actually too large for what I want. They have a smaller one, T3, that has the around the same capacity as the one I have now and automates the same way for around $50.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

We have one of only two ranges here in Mo at 600 yards, and we have one at a thousand. Yup your looking at a 30” barrel on my lady 🙂 I have a new one being put together for the Mo state competition this summer, just waiting on a stock out of Italy. It’s a Jim Borden custom built, with an Andrea Santacroces stock and a krieger barrel. I made it into the Sierra Cup and I’m going prepared!
I grew up in Western Ky. 🙂
Anything from Borden and Krieger is gonna be amazing. Cant wait to hear all about the competition!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Anything from Borden and Krieger is gonna be amazing. Cant wait to hear all about the competition!
I’m a bit nervous, but I have from now til mid May to get comfortable with it. I took Shooter of the year in varmit/tactical @600 yards here in SW Mo this year, and I worked for it too! The past three years I have lost it by one point two years and by two points the other loss!
The Sierra Cup is the third week in May. I know I’ll be busy busy, growing good stuff and wind practicing. A great summer coming on!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thought you might appreciate this since you like to scrog
AE471776 6002 477B 965C C05EDBC17514

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Yours is almost the same capacity as the one I currently have. If I could figure out a way to make it work with the ACI controller it would be the best $6 I ever invested!!! 😄
got it in next day, only draws 19w too. I am thinking i'm going to grab a couple more @RootsRuler
Yeah that's nice to be able to set range and forget it. The humi I posted is actually too large for what I want. They have a smaller one, T3, that has the around the same capacity as the one I have now and automates the same way for around $50.

my drying room temps are literally on point with this badboy - thank god - i was getting sick of every 90 mins or so running upstairs to check the temp fluctuations

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

got it in next day, only draws 19w too. I am thinking i'm going to grab a couple more @RootsRuler

my drying room temps are literally on point with this badboy - thank god - i was getting sick of every 90 mins or so running upstairs to check the temp fluctuations
Your fills from the top right?

Mine uses ultrasonic to generate the vapor. I would love to have a self filling reservoir so that it never runs out of water but the reservoir works on a vacuum of sorts so I wouldn't able to mod in a float valve to keep the res level up as it would lose the pressure it needs to actuate the metering valve that meters out the water to the ultrasonic unit.

Yours, on the other hand, looks like it doesn't use this style of water delivery so you could install a small float valve and run a water line to the reservoir so that you don't have to refill it.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Mornin all of ya!
Mornin back at ya. Well It is likely 3 or 4pm there meow so afternoon I shast say. Caught up on 5 more pages and almost shat myself. This "Corner" has so much action that I can't catch up in 1 sitting like I thought. I realized I shouldn't even try. 3-5 a day tops and then reflect/decompress😅 on/about how cool and crazy all yall are.
Speakin of crazy. Guess I should admit that I not only went to the Swift concert but actually had a pretty good time. Unfortunately my alcoholic friend appeared every 12 minutes with another beer and before I knew it, 35 frikkin songs in or so I needed another break. We mine as well have been on stage so to get outside was a hike up 8 long concrete slabs. After doing that a few times over the evening that last one I said F it I'm not going back down. I won't make it lol

This video link I found on YT of the same night. The other is from our seats
I Even found Squirrel Master 🤣

Screenshot 20230318 173900 Gallery
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Your fills from the top right?

Mine uses ultrasonic to generate the vapor. I would love to have a self filling reservoir so that it never runs out of water but the reservoir works on a vacuum of sorts so I wouldn't able to mod in a float valve to keep the res level up as it would lose the pressure it needs to actuate the metering valve that meters out the water to the ultrasonic unit.

Yours, on the other hand, looks like it doesn't use this style of water delivery so you could install a small float valve and run a water line to the reservoir so that you don't have to refill it.
Or I could bite the bullet and put out the cash for one of these that has a water line for constant humidification.

If it was able to stay in range I might even consider it but for the cost I'll keep refilling the T3!

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Found my answer....

I'd think she'd be some family friend he's carrying along in his stardom, shit a right off as and employee and a necessary person in his daily life...he'd be too busy and too stoned to do it well anyways...

Last edited:
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I'd think he'd be some family friend he's carrying along in his stardom, shit a right off as and employee and a necessary person in his daily life...he'd be too busy and too stoned to do it well anyways...
He's a she....

"When Renegade Piranha stopped by the Australian radio show “The Kyle and Jackie O Show” earlier this week, she revealed the 51-year-old rapper likes to smoke about half a pound a day — the equivalent of 75 to 150 joints."

Mothman

Mothman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom