• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremojem

Tremojem

The pink pole is mine don’t hate 😂😂

J/K had a good day out fishing with the kids 2 days ago 😁 that good ol Berkeley lighting rod has been my go to, never leaves the truck, rod for the past 7 years when the old ugly stick got retired… the other 20 rods and reels seem to just collect dust 😂
I love the Berkeley Cherry Wood Spinning Rod in light or ultra light. I think I have the seven footer, but might be mistaken. I have had many over the years, but now only two left, and they are many years old. Still work well though.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I love the Berkeley Cherry Wood Spinning Rod in light or ultra light. I think I have the seven footer, but might be mistaken. I have had many over the years, but now only two left, and they are many years old. Still work well though.
All the poles and reels I have tons of KVD baitcasters and his spinners from the year he won the Bassmaster classic etc and I stick with an old spinning reel haha

Just really like that rod and reel setup I run 10lb mono on it with a light drag I like to fight em lol

Neueregel

Neueregel

So, take this for what its worth, from a newbie.

I don't see your sensor. Some say it should be located in the canopy. Place it where the canopy covers it, or blocks the lamps light from hitting it directly.

Your fan speed seems low. If the number 2 in your display represents the exhaust fan speed, then it seems low. But, your plants are young, so it may be fine. But at that speed, it isn't doing much for removing heat or bringing in fresh Co2.

I have same humidifier and they are very nice indeed.

I would tend to follow CGs advice, rather than a newbie like me. You don't see pics from my grow for reason...lol. My current grow has been a nightmare.

But, I want to contribute and invite conversation to help us all and correct me as well. That is how we all learn and benefit.

Cant wait for my seeds, Photontek X 600W Pro and Cloudforge T7 to arrive. I'll clean and sanitize, then redo the entire tent with a new skin from AC Infinity and then start a new grow. AC Infinity sent me a brand new Cloudlab 844 tent skin, at no charge. It was because they released a new revision and I was eligible for a free update. That my friends is CS at its best. They did the same with the 69 Controller. I'll take a bullet for AC Infinity anytime.

And yes, I know...just because the fool went out and bought a new Maserati, doesn't mean he knows how to drive it...LOL!

And that is why I recommend you follow CGs advice.

Regarding my current grow...she has responded opposite of how my first three grows did, to everything I did with her. I have only grown three different cultivars and she was not having what I was giving. She also experienced stress from this and has struggled the entire time. She is in flower now and she will not produce much in the way of yield, but seems to be progressing slowly but sparingly, with regard to bud size, however, is maturing and producing trichomes.

Here are some pics from the first grow and the are from the last three weeks of the grow. I am proud of this grow, but luck and cultivar are greatly responsible for the success. Watermelon Zkittles, as seen on Grow Diaries under Tremojem Farms...lol.

Trust me, it is the same plant although in some pics it appears to have more/less colas. It is the rotation of the plant and my method of lighting. Sorry, as I had no clue and still don't have a clue on how to properly take pictures.

Sorry, if I hijacked this thread. You can delete if you wish.View attachment 1351028View attachment 1351029View attachment 1351030View attachment 1351031View attachment 1351032View attachment 1351033View attachment 1351034View attachment 1351035View attachment 1351036View attachment 1351037
Nice pics 📸

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Mornin all of ya!
Sitting on a south porch this morning sipping a cup o Java and smoking some stuff I hid and then found😂
A spring storm came rolling through, Thunder, lightning and now birds singing and sunshine. Great way to start the day!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Mornin all of ya!
Sitting on a south porch this morning sipping a cup o Java and smoking some stuff I hid and then found😂
A spring storm came rolling through, Thunder, lightning and now birds singing and sunshine. Great way to start the day!
A nice thunderstorm on a spring or summer morning is always my favorite thing 😁, also mean Mother Nature took care of the garden for the day and I don’t have to water 😁

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
The vid did finally load, but it took a very long time and then only loaded parts of it. Thanks for looking into that. 🙂
Yep, no problem I saw the comment about waiting yesterday and started looking around, I went back and noticed old videos are missing from old posts with just blank spots where they should be, that’s what made me really notice then I put 2 and 2 together with yours and @PerfecTrader comments lol

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Yep, no problem I saw the comment about waiting yesterday and started looking around, I went back and noticed old videos are missing from old posts with just blank spots where they should be, that’s what made me really notice then I put 2 and 2 together with yours and @PerfecTrader comments lol
Yeah was weird, the spacing showed as if something were there. The second time he posted it I could see the link. It buffered for over 15 mins and then loaded just parts of it. I actually thought it may be my internet service, you know we have to pipe that in out here!
Two services available out here, one being Musk’s starlink. The router for that service starts at 900.00. The cheapest pkg runs 180.00 a month.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

My daughter would LOVE this garden lol, she has about 30 packs of flower seeds she’s overly excited to plant 😂 front yard is always all flowers, back yard all food lol
That’s 18 years of planting. I’m a tightwad that waits until the perennials looks like crap and they basically give them away. I bring them home by the truck loads. I’ve five acres of flowers and herbs. Most of it in natural settings, the English garden is in honor of a great grandmother. I love life and colors 🥰

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Just a quick FYI the issue is being worked on, might take awhile, but it’s in progress, it appears pictures and links are fine but no videos are showing on the farm
Any chance the default iPhone file extension added to saved photos can be added to the approved format list?

I see a chart or pic, save to my photos, and when I went to upload for another member I see the pic for a second then it says it’s not in an approved format. Screenshots are okay but not as good as saving a copy.

4CA9AD36 2742 4BED A7F4 E4F2C32EBC22

Only thing I can’t remember is the current extension name. *.webp I think?

F00DC294 FD4A 45EA 9B85 1404E250E4D6

Looks like they are jpeg.

Not my phone so I can’t muck with it much and I’m a Linux/Android/MS person.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Out of commission for a couple of weeks and come back to a glitch??....All good, hope everything and everyone is ok. Back on track after we both had a nasty cold and I got a lit to catch up with....

In the meantime....Granny. i promised you an interesting picture or two. I believe you had this happen too. This is not a stray seed. It's some sort of under the dirt seedling shoot that formed.....this happens to be from one of the seeds I made this past summer....

20230415 135130
20230415 135135
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom