• Start date
  • Tagged users None
greendiamond

greendiamond

Some of these are going outdoors and some are staying indoors
Glsb 004

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I got some of the dubble d(Chemdog D sour dubb)also got co kush(bland) and white ix.popped some dubble d and really lookin forward to em.ahould be plenty o dank in there and at only £65 for 10 fems was great.

A_j_207

A_j_207

I know it's an old thread....but wondered if anyone here has found an outlet in CO that slings these seeds?

Seems ridiculous to use the mail/send funds across the pond for seeds made right here in good old CO.

any ideas appreciated!

Thanks
Sour patch seeds my friend

kds710

kds710

Is anyone running/has anyone ran any of the "Pucker" line with the Lemon G?
I had a few Kali Mist x Lemon G vegging that smelt out of this world, a mouthwatering citrus orange peel stench. Wont be running them unfortunately since im moving but yea, if the Misty Pucker showed such promise then I imagine all the other strains he crossed to the Lemon G should be some dankarado for sure

scoop

scoop

^^^^^ 4 days from hitting the order button to my mailbox.^^^^^ No Customs...no hassles. Discreet.

Definitely the easiest/least stressful seed order I've ever made. Seeds made here....sold here. Who woulda ever thunk it?

kds710

kds710

^^^^^ 4 days from hitting the order button to my mailbox.^^^^^ No Customs...no hassles. Discreet.

Definitely the easiest/least stressful seed order I've ever made. Seeds made here....sold here. Who woulda ever thunk it?
nice scoops

Skunked

Skunked

pretty much, was in the process of clearing out and they weren't far along enough to bring with me...theres always next time
Understood but sad :( looking forward to watching your process next time though. Hope the move went well and definitely give her another go!

J

jessika

@scoop where did you purchase your cannarado seeds from?

ganjaguy66

ganjaguy66

Thanks for the info/pics, NT. I hope all is well in your world!
Not sure if you are interested but holisticnursery.com The Seed Vault of California has all Cannarado's stock. Low prices and service that is on point. I been dealing with them for the past year and have been taken care of like a friend. I just want to spread word about righteous people who have the best genetics available is all. Peace

Top Bottom