Cannaventure G.s.c Run ..animal Cookies..mixed Gsc ..flaming Cookies

• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Hello farmers..just went into wet paper towel tonight ..4 animal cookie ..5 flaming cookie..8 mixed gsc seeds from the mixed pack release. all canaventure ...my t5s for veg under 24 hr of light ...HP pro mix.. GH veg n micro for veg only stage ..then I will move to advanced nutes, for bloom. I keep it basic I do not use there entire line up just A. And B with some bud candy here n there..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150731 223519
.....g.s.c mix contains larrys lemon cookies...bubbah urkle cookies...or cookie affair aka la cookies/ la affie...let's see if we can figure them out when they get a bit bigger ..should b interesting to spot the different strains..I'm not a fan of mix packs but damn bubbah urkle cookie sounds damn sexy to me and I haven't seen canaventure release them alone so here it goes fingers crossed I still have 7 more to pop if we get no luck

A

A-Roe

View attachment 526498 ...seen pics here at the farm completely coated ..can't wait
I cant wait to see what you get out of those I think Im going to get a few packs to run through as soon as I move prob like 5-10 nothing major, but its hard to look for another fruity strain when I got this Unrealeased (at least the genetic makeup that was sent on my pack might be the same as the CV OG not really sure and they wont anwser my ? So Im assuming totally different) CV Cush (Flaming Cookie (Lime Cut) x Triangle Kush Bx) either way my cut is a game changer!

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Sounds like some killz A-Roe u find her via pack of seeds or get the cut via someone? I hope I find this lime pheno I hear of .but idk if it's gonna happen for i only got 5 flaming cookie I popped ..i really hope I get a bubbah urkle cookie out of the mix pack too ..only one I really want. ...I'm going to pop 2 or 3 of my riot g.s.c as well mainly because I seen there over 500$ a pack now at some places that have remaining packs lmao. let's run some fair priced seeds similar genetics against these rediculously over priced seeds...

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150731 224512
......to keep some action alive on this thread ..grow your own by d.n.a. .florida og from seed 12 days in bloom ..lots of bare spots on her I scammed a bunch of clones and flipped her to see how she comes out .

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150731 224412
....sour kosher#5 ..12 days in..grown from seed dna genetics ..lots of lank and stretch on these ..3 of 5 popped alive and similar pheno I labeled #54 being most stretchy of the bunch I'm assuming most sour diesel dom

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150731 192810
...4 wks in ...flip mode og from Dank ...Headband aka sour kush pheno I kept from 5..7 popped ..keeping up with each other perfectly heights wise 12,000 wtts 5 of my lights are off to combat this damn ed summer heat usually have 17 thouzos running :)

A

A-Roe

Sounds like some killz A-Roe u find her via pack of seeds or get the cut via someone? I hope I find this lime pheno I hear of .but idk if it's gonna happen for i only got 5 flaming cookie I popped ..i really hope I get a bubbah urkle cookie out of the mix pack too ..only one I really want. ...I'm going to pop 2 or 3 of my riot g.s.c as well mainly because I seen there over 500$ a pack now at some places that have remaining packs lmao. let's run some fair priced seeds similar genetics against these rediculously over priced seeds...
Say what I ran those along side the Flaming Cookie, had an OGKB type pheno out of those, the GSV S1's

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

I got a 3 pack of those puppies for freebies the blackberry kush ...i just ran the granddaddy black cherry og and wasn't too fond was really grandaddy ish I have a log on here on them as well .the CV blackberry is night n day different no granddaddy in there I believe I was gonna run those in the future with blackberry trainweck I snagged a while back from CV. GLAD YOUR SUBBED IN

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Yes sir the riot s1 gsc . ... u got a ogkb type ish from riot ? Or cannaventure ?

H

happy b

The cannaventure gsc mix was something that caught my eye but never pulled the trigger.im expecting some top quality plants on this thread wen those get flipped.
all your dna stuffs lookin great too.

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150802 120200
....all 4 animal cookie sprouted taps and in hp pro mix ....all but 2 gsc mix in cups..waiting on 3 more flaming cookies to spit tap roots that puts 2 in cups... the seeds were all pretty fast to split, 24 hr or so other then the flaming cookies and 2 of 8 gsc mix ... i wet hp pro mix and bury the seeds 1x the length of the seed itself ..i personally wait to feed any nutes or anything til first set of full leafs pop out

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

I pulled the trigger mainly because of the bubbah urkle cookie idc if it was only released in this mixed pack but I have yet to see it alone..on top of it was a 16 seed pack ..bonus.. I was expecting 10 seeds ..i think i paid 50$ at dankteam seeds the new NGR couldn't go wrong imo even tho its a ocd thing of mine to know for sure what I have ..i will make sure to post up some pics on those new dna gear as well I haven't seen ANY pics other then the advertising pics they have up ..3 florida gold plants from seed ..3 florida og...3 or 4 sour kosher .

Top Bottom