• Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150816 212824
......flip mode og 51 days ...kinda looks cookie ish

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Nice like the GSC Tryin for first time . ☺ Im linked to thread ☺ like the head to head with the high price. Can't wait to see that.

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Glad to have ya along for the ride . Hell yeah these suckers can't grow fast enough. I'm exited to have a mixed pack n try and guess what the strains are what but however I'm sure eventually I'll re name most being as I won't know for sure what they are. and I'm too ocd to put a label on something I don't know for sure what it is ..i hope my mixed pack has a ton of bubbas urkl cookies I'd like to think it would b stand out in flavor and maybe shorter type stocky plant

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Maybe it's the OG in the cookies??
Definitely .I think the added color is making em kinda look like cookie ish to me..imo kinda resembles the samoas pic from archive or the advertising pic for animal cookies garbage ass B.C bud depot has up .

A

A-Roe

Think i'm gonna take those ladies day 58
I was thinking about cutting mine down around 60 I wanted to do 56 as almost everyone looks ready but I know the rules and they state that if they look ready they need at least two more weeks,lol. I don't want to compromise flavor for added power as they are strong enough IMO

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

I hear ya on that one I shafted myself a million times over taking down stuff that looked done or via listening to flower times on the packs ect .bam shriveled right down to nothing . My head band I run I can take at 58-60 for better taste or wait another 7 - 10 days I get full more dense buds but the flavor seems to deminish a bit ..Im finding not all but most seed plants take an extra wk compared to the clones off the same plant.. B.O.G told me about this with his strains and I've been noticing it with most others as well

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150823 235601
......more cookie beans . Went to the cannabis cup here in mi got clones from "chunky" ogkb hybrids ..stink panties ? Never heard of it grabbed some of his seeds of the ogkb v 2.0 guess he won a cup with on a diff forum ...met ken estes had a bit of a smoke session with the man and snagged some cocoa og and some good ol GDP seeds ..met the jhonstons family at there booth snagged shook run and captin purple berry seeds ..and talked with ocean grown genetics as well and snagged some B - witched seeds supposed to have a frosted cupcakes terpin profile sounds sexy....good times .good people and good smoke definitely going to be a regular at this yearly event from now on ..ah and the bruce#3 clone I brought home from Colorado 2yr ago won 3rd place in concentrate ,Not entered by me, or grown by me still kinda coo

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Sounds like a Good cup.. Only dream of such things around here..lol
and that Flipmode Does look Crazy good.. Grow strong~!

Top Bottom